☦︎︎𝟱☦︎︎

☀︎︎|Zuriya|☀︎︎
|Charlotte,NC|
|7:13pm|Next day|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Kd House📍
♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

"YOO,what the fuck goin on here"I looked up to see a half sleep kd coming down the stairs.

"Hey best"I cheesed and waved.

"I knew I shouldn't have gave yo caucasian ass my damn keys to my caucasian household"he shook his head at me and went to the kitchen.

"Aye yo Aj you good nigga"I looked at Aj as he mugged me.

"Fuck you yellin fo im good nigga I juss popped two percs"

"That nigga slumped"sin said smoking one of his backwoods.

"AYO WHO ATE MY GAHDAMN RICE KRISPIE TREATS"kd ran into the living room waving around a black leather belt.

"Me nigga"I stepped up and puffed my chest out.

"I'm finna beat yo ass lil girl"I cheesed and ran around the living room and ran to Aj.

"Aj help me get this caucasian away from me please"I jumped onto his lap and grabbed the big cover and placed it over the both of us.

"Bitch bring yo black ass from under them damn covers"he yanked it and I instantly started swinging on him.

"Aight Aight bruh I'm not gon beat yo ass"he huffed and I kept swinging "so stop beating mine"he grabbed my wrists and I kneed him in the stomach and smacked his head as he fell down groaning while holding his stomach.

"Don't ever in yo life chase me with a gahdamn belt you fucking cigarette loving nigger"I looked around the living room seeing liya and sin asses passed out on the couch I was sitting on.

"Mothafuckas took up the whole damn couch"I mumbled and looked around the living room and saw that the only seat available was by Chanel.

"Not sitting there"I went back over to Aj and sat back on his lap while he held my waist so I wouldn't fall off.

"We should go to the party Amani throwin' tonight bruh"as soon as nila said that liya hopped up and smiled.

"Did somebody say partyyyyy"I shook my head and laughed.

"Yessir and the party starts at 10:10pm"nila checked her watch and read the time.

"Well we should roll out cause it's 7:42 and I need some time to look good"liya pulled on sins arm and they made their way to the door.

"Okay bye babyyyy"I yelled after her and she waved and blew a kiss.

"Well I'm finna head out too and Ze I was at yo house"nila told me.

"I know come on we finna go you need anything from yo house"we walked out the house and a say in the drivers seat starting my car.

Nahh imma borrow yo clothes"I nodded and we drove back to my house.
-
"We finna be on the way I just need yo take my pictures and we'll be there"I told liya and hung up.

-"We finna be on the way I just need yo take my pictures and we'll be there"I told liya and hung up