☦︎︎𝟭𝟮☦︎︎

☀︎︎︎︎|Zuriya|☀︎︎
|Charlotte,NC|
|8:35pm|1 day later|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍 Ahmad's House📍

I was home alone at Ahmad house cause I ain't feel like going to hang with them today.

So instead I had got on insta live.

Viewers poured in including some of the gang except Aj and kyer.

"Man fuck y'all I'm finna get lit"I said looking at the comments.

I turned on she bad by Cardi b and started twerking.

@hoesonkddick:aww shit bestie is actin up🤭

@lovemini:sit down ugly hoe🤢

I looked at mini's comment and laughed.

"Girl are you mad cause my arch better than yours and I actually have an ass to twerk"I pouted at the camera.

Her sex tape got leaked and everybody started cutting on her about arch.

Deadass she looked like she was trying not to throw up,nahh more like a scared cat.

@lovemini:bitch bye you can't arch better than me🤣

"Not what yo nigga said oh and yo daddy said I arch betta than yo momma too"I stuck out my tongue and waited for the 'face down ass up' part of the song to come up.

@lovemini:yeah ok then show us then hoe🤬

As I read what she typed I got up and propped my phone up to where it could see my bed.

"Y'all wanna see sum ass,I wanna see some cash my cashapp is moneyhungry2"I waited till I got a notification from cashapp to come up.

I now had to pause the song and rewind the song a bit seeing that somebody actually had sent me some money.

"I'm a monster mouth open wide like opera"I got down into my arch and stuck my tongue out throwing it back while in my position.

I deepened it and then stood back up.

"Mini I see yo pops in my live say hey to yo daddy"I blew a kiss at the camera.

@hoesloveaj:you showing out

@hoeslovesin:stop playin wit homeboy fo he whoop yo ass lil girl

@flawlessnila:Oop bestie fuck it up,but yo nigga over here lookin at his phone like it tried to fuck yo ass😬😬

@lovemini:@hoeslovegunz y you on her live and y you woreed bout her😒

"Sis I told yo stupid ass I fucked yo nigga sis,well not yo nigga but yo delusional ass don't seem to get the memo"I shook my head,Aj hasn't even spoke to her in over 4 months.

This was the girl who texted him yesterday who he told me to block.

"Anyways guys I'm off this cause now I got to go hide before this nigga gets here to beat my ass"I smiled and ended the live.

Like I had predicted this crazy ass nigga was bangin at my door.

"You already know who it is open the fuck up"I rolled my eyes and went to hide under my bed.

"Crazy ass"I whispered to myself.

I no longer heard his voice or his knocks,but I still stayed for a minute or two before coming out.

I looked around our room and looked down the hall and down the stairs,I ain't see anything so I went back up and laid in the bed on my phone.

"I wonder where the fuck that nigga go"I mumbled to myself.

"BITCH HERE I GO"he busted into my room and charged at me as I tried to run away he grabbed my ankles pulling me towards the end of the bed.

"Why the fuck you showin out and stop lyin to that girl you don't even know her daddy"he wrapped his hands around my throat and mugged me.

"Man fuck allat how the hell you get in here"cause I know he got a whole 3 locks on that door and he left his keys here.

"I shot the door locks"he shrugged and unwrapped his hands from around my throat backing away.

"Now why the fuck you do that to your own door and I get to pick it out"I looked at him and shook my head.

"Ight whatever but you ain't answer my question,fuck is you showin out for"

"I wasn't even showing out"I waved him off and went to the headboard.

He stared at me tensely making me frown.

"What"I dragged with a pout.

In my defense he left me home alone and knows I get bored easily sometimes.

"Why you showing these niggas yo arch that's mine to seeee"he whined and stomped his foot.

I eyed him and shook my head laughing.

"You're a baby"I held my arms out and watched as he took off his shoes and outside clothes.

I huffed cause my arms were getting tired but then he finally finished and came to lay in my arms.

"We should make a porno"he blurted.

"Nope cause then niggas really will see what's 'yours'"he shook his head real quick.

"Nope,bad idea,nevermind"I laughed and played in his dreads until I heard faint snores telling me that he was sleep.

My big baby.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
(DOUBLE UPDATE)

This chapter was very short but only because I have writers block.

I can't really think of many ideas right now but maybe later on my brain will give me ideas.

Vote,comment and share!!

Deuces.