☦︎︎𝟭☦︎︎

☀︎︎|Zuriya|☀︎︎
|Charlotte,NC|
|1:22pm|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Silver Psychiatric Service📍
♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

I looked around the room filled with all my medicines and looked down at my hands.

Today is my last day in this bitch.

"Zuri,here's your supper"the nurse lady came into the room and set the plate down in front of me grabbing napkins and a fork from out of her bag.

"Ion know you don't call me that,ain't my fuckin friend"I looked her up and down.

"I've been your nurse for 4 years and you don't know me"this white bitch better get the fuck out my face for my fork end up in her eye.

"Do it then,you know you want to"I shook my head and looked at her and fake smiled.

"Get out"staring at her I watched her expression turn to fear and she quickly went out the room.

I ate the food and laid back down in the bed turning on the speaker hooking up the iPod the staff gave everyone and played a random playlist.

I sung to the song that played and slowly fell asleep.

"Mrs.maurice,time to get up and pack your things today's your last day"

"Back the fuck up out my face my nigga damn,can't ever have personal space in here yo"I shooed her out the way and got up going to the bathrooms to do my hygiene and brush my teeth.

I grabbed my outfits that my bestfriends Liya and Nila bought me every time they visited.

Putting on my black jeans,green tube top and paired it with my forest green 1s.

Packing everything else up into my suitcases I grabbed my pictures putting it into my suitcase along with everything else.

"Zuri you ready"the black nurse came in and asked.

I nodded and smiled at her,imma miss this bitch she used to come in on her free time so we could talk about all the other nurses together.

"Good we have somebody by the name of Jaliyah Myers coming to pick you up"

"Mhm one of my homegirls thought I told you this before"they was actually more like my sisters.

They were more of a sister than my actual sister.

Like wow just because I killed yo nigga and yo child don't mean you ain't gotta like me.

Sike nawl I'm playing I ain't kill her child.

"Killed her boyfriend and her boyfriends parents tho"I shook my head and chuckled.

We walked towards the front of the ward and looked around mugging all the nurses and patients I didn't like.

"SISSY IS THAT YOU LOOKING ALL CUTE"Liya ran and jumped on me making me drop my suitcases and pick her up.

"I know I look cute right,I ain't in that gown no mo"I cheesed and put her down and kissed her forehead.

"I missed you soo much"I hugged her for a lil while longer and waited till she let go of me.