☦︎︎𝟮𝟭☦︎︎

|Ahmad|
|Charlotte,NC|
|12:42pm|Same Day|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Tamaki Club📍

Zuriya ass is still not back yet she been in the bathroom for way too long.

"Imma be back in finna go get zuriya ass"I got up and went to the restrooms area pushing people out my way and into the women's bathroom.

"Zuriya bring yo ass on"

"..."

"The fuck"I mumbled and scrunched my face up.

"Open the fuck up and everybody in a stall get out here"I heard shuffling and soon every stall opened up.

"Have y'all seen a tall girl with black and white hair"most of them shook they head no and another one looked around nervously.

"Ight everybody get out"I pointed at the one shakin in her boots.

"You stay"I waited for everyone to leave.

"I don't know anything I swear they said I can't tell it they'd kill him"

It's the 'they said I can't tell' and still told for me.

"How many people was it"

"2 that's all I saw and they said they were taking her to a van or something"she said quickly and I nodded sending her out.

"Damn it lil stupid ass got kidnapped how the fuck you kidnap a psycho bitch"I asked myself and slapped my forehead.

I heard my phone ding and look down at it.

704-282-5221

You know who I have find me at the abandoned building In Harrisburg so we can have a little chat.
This number has started sharing location.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I hate it here now I gotta go be captain save a girlfriend.

I huffed going back over to the lounge.

"Y'all cmon I needa go get some shit from zuriya house them niggas got her"sincere and kd hopped up quick.

"Who"liya asked hopping up too.

"Some pussy niggas that got beef wimme"I told her as we all walked out the club and I went in zuriya's bag that she left and grabbed her keys.

"Well shit that's my best friend I'm coming too"I looked back at liya and nila.

"Love the spirit but no y'all go t take my car drive it to Z house and imma take hers"they shook their heads and I sighed throwing my head back.

"Liya what you gon do...belly bump a nigga and nila yo ass can't fuckin shoot y'all puttin her in more danger by sitting here wasting my fucking time"I gave them my keys and got in z car zooming out the parking lot heading to her house.

Zuriya
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

These niggas taking way too long to do somethin to me all they did was take my fuckin phone.