Chapter 4

In this story, the Chimera Ants will have specific genders. I know that they are all meant to be male or genderless, but this is a story. Therefore, Pitou/NeferPitou will be a female in this book. And I think you know about Pouf, Youpi and Meruem (The King). Yes... Males.
_______________________________________

The rain continued to get worse and worse around the palace as Pitou was summoned to the King.

"Doctor Blythe." Pitou called out as her tail extended and a huge type of fake puppet appeared. It was connected to Pitou's tail which had greatly extended. Blythe then began to treat the King's arm.

"Alright, 7-9-1, Shinobi." The King moved his black piece on the Gungi board.

"Soldier, 2-3-1." The white-haired girl moved her white piece on the board.

"So how long will the operation take?" Pouf asked Pitou as she kept her eyes on The King.

"Hmm... I'd say about two or three hours to fix it completely."

"But you can't use your puppets or En during that time?"

"This ability takes quite a lot of Nen, Nyow."

"Since it requires quite a bit of your energy, focus to accomplish. I will serve as look-out during the operation." Pouf told her. "Though my En isn't nearly as effective as yours. Either way, this is an important task I cannot entrust to anyone else." That was when Pouf walked away to keep lookout.

---

After what seemed like forever, but only a few days, The King decided it was time for a break. For only 12 hours though.

The girl was soo worn out, so (Y/N) decided to help her out.

"Here, let me help you." (Y/N) helped her stand.

"T-Thank you..." Her voice was all dry, she desperately needed water, food, clean clothes, and sleep.

---

"Ok. I will get you something to eat, so in the meantime, I want you to have a bath, ok?" (Y/N) asked her as she nodded and went to the bathroom. The tub was already full with warm water a bubbles.

When (Y/N) left the room, she saw Pouf.

"What were you doing in that room?" He asked, crossing his arms with a low growl.

"Doing something nobody else will." She then walked off. "Don't think I can't roam around whenever I like, butterfly face."

---

When (Y/N) was about to walk into the kitchen, she bumped into something solid and fell to the ground.

"Huh?" She looked up to see the King standing before her. To her surprise, his arm was extended. She blinked and grabbed it as he helped her stand. "T-Thanks, sire!"

"What are you doing over here by yourself?" He asked, arms now crossed.

"I am helping the girl to regain her strength. So, I am going to give her a good amount of water and food." She looked to the door as he nodded.

"Didn't I get a Royal Guard to take you back to your room?"

"No. You just told her to take a break, and ignored me." She sweated and rubbed the back of her neck. "So... do you mind?" He then raised an eye and took a step to the side as she entered the kitchen.

"What are you planning on making?"

"Some chicken, with break, fruit and some veggies. I don't trust Pouf to do this for her, so I am doing it." She then began to get the ingrediants together.