Chapter 13

The bomb sent off vibrations and the explosion was huge, but cheap. Pouf and Youpi saw this and flew as fast as they could to the destruction.

---

Knuckle and (Y/N) stood outside, looking at the clone of Pouf. When the clone looked at them, half his face looked like a real life ant.

Knuckle sweated and thought that Pouf's clone looked and acted the way it did because it found out what happened to the King.

(Y/N) took this moment to kick Knuckle in the stomach and run as fast as she could back to Pitou and Komugi, but she used Zetsu to hide herself from Gon, which worked.

'Komugi and Pitou mean so much to me. Gon has changed. He is now a monster. He tried kill my friends, but if he would let me talk, I could... I could stop all this chaos, but looks like I have to risk my life to save everyone else.'

---

As (Y/N) watched through the hole in the ceiling, seeing that Gon had now spoke.

"You're done, right?" Pitou stopped, so did Doctor Blythe for a moment. She trembled and gasped- almost silently. Gon then stood up.

'Why did he say that? There's still time the meowour's isn't up yet. Could he have known that I'd finish the surgery? I made sure to hide my progress from him. I may have relaxed a bit, and if he noticed, and then in that instant... Did he sense my bloodlust then?'

"Ok, get up." He spoke which was practically a whisper. She turned to look up at him, and her tail returned to normal. "It's time for us to go to Peijing. It'll be a lot faster if we run there." Pitou stood up as Gon started to walk off. She froze, so did Gon when they heard Komugi groan and sit up.

"What happened to me...?" She mummbled as Pitou looked down at the defensless girl.

"I would like to- Komugi-" The cat Chimera gasped when she saw the aura around Gon.

"Next time you speak out of line, I promise I'll kill her." Pitou trembled again at this and stayed silent.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm so rude! Am I interrupting?"

'How... fucking dare he! I will kill this son of a bitch for even saying such sick words. When I save Pitou, I will rip his head off!'

"Oh forgive me!" Komugi was in confusion as she had her hands on her knees. Her hair was down by the way. "But I don't think I understand what's going on." Gon's eyes were full of rage.

"I understand. Let's go." Pitou told Gon.

When Pitou walked to Gon, Killua and Knuckle came in. Gon looked at Knuckle for a moment.

"Where is (Y/N)?"

"She is waiting outside with Ikalgo." Knuckle lied, but Gon believed it somehow. The truth was, nobody wanted to make Gon more pissed off. "Gon. Want me to use Chapter 7 Bankruptcy? If Pitou tries to run away, I'm a great tracker. If it gets by you, APR will shield you, don't worry." The aura appeared around the man's fist.

Komugi and Pitou were frightened.

"Thanks a lot, Knuckle. But it's okay. The some reason I trust Pitou. So, do me a favour and take care of that girl for us... until we see Kite." Gon pointed at Komugi and Pitou gasped in fear.

"A-Are you guys talking about me?"

'Does he seriously plan to-'

'Use the girl as a hostage?'

"Once Pitou heals Kite, we'll release her. I promise you that. So, I guess that means for now... you're just going to have to trust me too. Right, Pitou?" Gon growled under his breath.