Chapter 5

Meruem's (The King's) POV...

What has she done to me? Why do I feel so strange? It has happened since she hugged me two hours ago. I think she needs to tell me about all types of emotions. I got up to leave, but I found her wandering around the hallways. She looked at me and smiled.

End of POV...

"Good morning, Your Majesty." She walked over to him as he could feel his heart beat quickly. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." His arms crossed. "Go to your room. I'll be there shortly." She nodded and left.

---

(Y/N) sat on her bed, waiting for the King to come to her room. In the meantime, she looked out of the window and saw the beginning of a sunset.

Out of nowhere, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She gasped and turned on to see that King was now in her room.

"When did you get in here?"

"A minute ago. You were starting to look at the sunset." He sat on the bed as she joined him. "So teach me about human emotions."

"Ok..."

---

Pitou was at her post, wanting to fight someone from the city that she could see in the far distance. She knew that she couldn't leave her post, so she wanted the enemy to come to her.

---

Pouf was playing his violin, crying and yelling. Youpi caught him and was confused. He wondered why Pouf was like this.

---

After (Y/N) taught the King all type of human emotions. Happy, sad, angry, love, jealous, frustrated, depressed, fear, joy, surprise and disgust. What he feels for (Y/N) is love.

"I appreciate you teaching me about emotions." His tail raised and she looked at it and moved away quickly.

"Y-You're going to kill me!?" Her aura appeared quickly, ready to defend herself.

"I'm not trying to do anything." He stood up aswell as his tail moved.

"Why is your tail going all over to place?"

"It reacts to my emotions." He explained shortly and walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Would you want to have a duel with me?"

"In what? A physical fight?"

"Yes. If you can injure me, I will give a any wish you want, besides asking for my life. And if I injure you, you have to stay here continue with these lessons."

"Oh, your on!"

---

They were now outside, with the guard of Youpi and Pouf. Both of their aura appeared as the battle began.

(Y/N) fists turned a (F/C) colour and punched him across the face roughly, sending him back a little bit.

"Sire!" Youpi and Pouf yelled as he looked at (Y/N), spitting a very small amount of blood aside. He glared as he and decided to attack. He was fast. He got close and punched her from the cheek, sending her back a great distance. When the dust cleared, all three Chimera Ants gasped. She was still standing. "What!?" They both yelled again.

"How is she still standing!?" Youpi sweated, as Pitou was watching from her post. She was also shocked by this. Youpi and Pouf can't stay standing from a tail swing.

"I'm surprised. You're getting control of my strength hitting you." The King smirked as (Y/N) panted. "Did I win?"

"Like hell... It didn't even hurt." She smirked. She ran around at amazing speed and grabbed punched him in thr back, but he didn't even budge. "W-What!?"