Chapter 8

As the King, Netero and Zeno left the room, Pitou kept her focus on healing Komugi, like she promised to the King.

---

Zeno summoned a dragon as it carried Netero and the King far away from the palace.

---

(Y/N) sat against the wall, rubbing he head and her aura appeared around her hand. An amazing (F/C) colour. It helped her move really fast. Possibly as fast as lightning.

---

Youpi had began to chase Knuckle and Shoot was crawling on the floor, trying not to pass out. He was giving it his all. He could possibly die.

---

Meanwhile, Gon and Killua had entered the room where Komugi and Pitou were in. Gon's anger was huge and Pitou turned her head slowly to see the anger in the boy's eyes. It was all silent. When their eyes met, Gon grew even angrier. A huge aura appeared around Gon, as Pitou sweated.

"Do you... remember who I am?" Gon asked, his voice quiet, but loud enough for everyone to hear. Gon clutched up his fists. "My name is Gon Freeces! And I came here for one reason; to make you restore Kite!" He now yelled, his aura growing bigger. It was white with black strands in certain areas.

However, Pitou's eyes appeared deaf. She was only focused on one thing, and that was restore Komugi. She saw Gon's mouth moving and his form was full of anger, but she couldn't stop him. All her power is going into the healing in Doctor Blythe.

'I must protect Komugi... at any cost'. She thought to herself while looking at the boys still.

'Something's wrong'. Killua was watching closely and that this wasn't normal. 'The enemy is right there in front of him, so why isn't she preparing for battle?' He asked himself. 'I can't sense any aura around her at all. Pitou's defenseless. Might aswell be completely naked. Does Pitou think we're beatable? Without using aura? No, it's impossible. Gon has a totally different kind of aura than before. Nobody can fight that naked. Not even Pitou'. Killua then realised that Pitou was protecting someone with her own body. Protecting the weak from a predator. 'No way Pitou is capable of that. But then... why did Grandpa say: "Killua, when you get inside, you then make the call." Why was he soo cryptic?'

Gon couldn't set his sights of Komugi because it was giving him images of Kite being tortured by Pitou. He began to get angrier.

"Get away from her." He growled. "Now." He fist cracked from him squeezing soo much. Pitou gasped and looked at him. He then began to walk closer to her, uncomfortably slowly. "I said "step away from her", and take that monster with you. I came here so I can make Kite whole again! So come and fight me!" Gon was very eager to fight Pitou in order to make her listen and bring Kite back to his normal self.

Pitou stayed silent and placed the back of her palms on the floor, head down. Gon's eyes widened and he gasped at this action. It was almost like she was surrendering. She was showing that no harm was intended. Killua then understood immediately.

"Please just... wait a while." Pitou's voice broke, but the aura around Gon exploded from soo much anger.

"Are you kidding!? Why the hell should I wait for you!?" He panted heavily. "Get up! We're going outside!" Gon needed an outlet for his rage, but with Pitou being soo unexpectedly submissive, he had none.

Killua was starting to understand what was going on. He remembered what his Grandpa, Zeno, told him. He meant that something unexpected happened. His Grandpa didn't know anything when he brought the dragons down, so he main objective was to seperate the King from the Royal Guards and had no clue a human girl was there. Killua thought that the girl was the third party, the one that nobody knew existed.