Chapter 22

After two hours of flying, Pouf and Youpi finally spotted a large cottage which looked abandoned.

"Down there, guys." (Y/N) pointed to the cottage as they flew down and safely landed.

"This is where we'll be hiding out?" Pouf asked. "It looks so old!" He was disgusted on the outside, but deep down, he knew it would've been the safety place right now to prevent havoc. Sure, they could kill anybody, but it wouldn't be how the King would want to live. In constant fighting to just live at peace. "(Y/N)? Does anybody know of this place?"

"I don't know, but I have been here many times by myself." (Y/N) explained and opened the door. "If we have this as our hideout, we need to redecorate."

"Sounds like fun." Pitou smiled.

"Oh, and Komugi."

"Y-Yes?" Komugi looked at (Y/N) shyly.

"I want to show you something, you guys, don't go beyond the fences or the pond." (Y/N) looked at the four Chimera Ants as she walked inside with the human woman.

---

It took about a week and Gon had finally woken up thanks to Killua and Alluka/Nanika. He had finally met Ging and found out Kite was now a little girl, well... little as in a lot shorter than what she used to be be as a male in her previous life.

Some Chimera Ants have leanrt to get along with humans while other were hidden. For exmaple, the Royal Guards and Meruem.

---

(Y/N) picked up her cell phone that she didn't realize that was cracked in her zip-up pocket and noticed that it still worked.

"I can message Killua..."

'Hey, Killua...'

'(Y/N)! You're alive!? Where have you been!?'

'I've lived Gon's attack. Is he alright?'

'Yeah, he was in a coma, fighting for his life but he his fine now, met up with Ging, and Kite is alive. He is a girl.'

'Well... That is one of the most unexpected things ever. Say, how is Gon?'

'Gon is fine. Very upset about you because he thinks you died along with that Ant Pitou. Is she alive?'

'What would happen if I said yes?'

'She would be a huge threat to the community.'

'What if I told you that she and the other ants I saved have conditions that'll not allow them all to kill?'

'Well... I'll have to talk to people about that and they would want to speak with you about all of this since you're a huge victim in this.'

'Ok, Killua. Message me what they all say. Until then, I will not tell you my location.'

'Fair enough. See you soon.'

(Y/N) put her phone away to see that Pouf was playing with his violin that he just makes magically appear. He wasn't crying now or seeming overwhelmed. He seemed a lot calmer now which is good.

Pitou had found a small, white mouse that was crawling around the cottage. Yes... There are some pest problems, but Pitou normally deals with them. Unless it's a mouse because she seemed to like them instead of killing them.