Chapter 20

By the time Pitou and (Y/N) made their way half way through the now non-hypnotized people... The sun was starting to rise. They gasped as they saw Pouf's bloody body.

"Pouf!" Pitou yelled and ran quickly over to butterfly Royal Guard. "He died about an hour or two ago!" The two knelt down by the dead Guard as they layed him on his back. "Is this really what we must do?"

"It seems Pouf has actually lost most of his body. However, it seems the King has sustained damage that Pouf helped him. When we heal the King, we will transfer Pouf's powers back to his body to make sure he can survive with the circumstances." (Y/N) explained. "Pitou. If this goes wrong, I want you to remember that I'll always love you like a friend... a sister, okay?"

"I promise. You have my word, (Y/N)." Pitou smiled a little as they placed held hands while placing their free hand on Pouf's chest. "Ready for this?"

"Ready, Pitou."

Both Chimera Ant and Human closed their eyes as their Nen surrounded the three bodies as they felt such intense power. It was reviving and healing Pouf from the wounds and poison. It may seem impossible to heal a poison, but it wasn't. Anything was possible in this world. After five minutes of constant use of power and focus, (Y/N) spoke.

"Royal Guard, Pouf. You will be healed from your wounds and poison. You will be marked to live again to whatever you wish. However, you will not be allowed to harm, kill or eat humans or you will be punished by a great illness that drains your powers until me and Pitou forgive you and resolve this. These are our conditions. Now... You will awaken in five minutes feeling weak, but better."

Pitou and (Y/N) kept this up for another two minutes before coming to a slow stop, both panting from the events.

"He's alive." Pitou smiled, feeling his pulse. "We did it!" She meowed happily and jumped onto (Y/N) as they hugged and laughed happily.

"We did it, Pitou!" (Y/N) yelled and hugged her back. "You were great!"

"So were you." Pitou smiled.

They stayed there for another three minutes before hearing a faint cough. Because of this healing, Pouf's clothes were repaired, so his weird looking cloak is back and repaired, and no blood was visible anymore.

"Ugh... W-What happened?" Pouf's vision was blurry but after blinking a few times, he saw Pitou and (Y/N) sitting there, looking at him with a small smile. "Pitou? (Y/N)!?" Pouf sat up and looked at them. "You're alive, Pitou!? Where have you been!?"

"You're welcome." (Y/N) scoffed.

"Huh?"

"You died, Pouf." Pitou started to speak as she stood up. "(Y/N) knew of your conditions and we have practised on healing you all when the time was right. We nearly died, but ee survived and are going to help everybody. The humans are leaving the palace. You have been given conditions. Do you know what they are?"

"I am not allowed to harm, kill or eat humans." Pouf replied, hearing what (Y/N) had said. "If I do not follow these circumstances, I will be very ill."

"Correct." (Y/N) smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Pouf, what you did was wrong. The King can make his own decisions in life. He doesn't need you to kill me or Komugi, okay?"

"B-But... You two are a weakness!"

"Pouf..."

"They're not weaknesses." Pitou pulled Pouf up so they were all standing. "It made him happy. It is disloyal to try to kill who he doesn't want to be harm. How did you try to pull this off without him noticing?"

"Me and Youpi revived him. He died from an explosion, so we gave him our bodies to save him. However, it made me and Youpi weaker. The King had suffered amnesia which made him forget everything besides me and Youpi. I took this chance to try and kill you and the girl."