Chapter 24

One week later~

(Y/N), Komugi and the top Chimera Ants were allowed to leave under certain circumstances. Meruem, Pouf, Pitou and Youpi had to wear these tracking bands which detects any type of violence they pull. It also shows their location for safety purposes. They are waterproof, and only a key can unlock them. Sure... Meruem and the others could easily break it with their overwhelming power, but they don't want to cause problems. Komugi was questioned about her experience with (Y/N) and the Ants and the answer she gave was positive, yet true. They did the same with (Y/N), but she had some more questions due to the amount of damage she suffered, and reviving thr dangerous creatures. She was fined 650,000 due to how dangerous they were. It was either that or two years in prison. She waa reckless.

Thankfully, (Y/N) had been to Heavens Arena and saved the large amounts of money to pay off the fine, but it left her with 15,000 left.

---

"When I was looking after Kite, there was an abadoned home not far. It had power and everything, I am guessing the people who used to live there moved out recently." Colt told the large group as Morel started to think.

"It would be better if they were quite far, but near the city at the same time." Morel told them as Meruem leaned against the wall, eyes closed and arms crossed. "Meruem?" Morel started as Meruem opened an eye, looking at the large man. "How do you feel about all of this? After all, you went from a King to being stuck behind the shadows."

"It's not what I expected." Meruem simply replied, really not liking all of this.

"Then let's go to the place and sort everything out. The Hunter Association gave us some money to make sure you're all okay with the home you have." Knov checked how much money they had to see that it should be enough to get them through for the first week. "It seems like the place is much closer to the city than the place Colt was at."

"Then let's go." (Y/N) smiled a little.

---

When they walked to the house, they were amused. It was pretty big. It had five bedrooms, two bathroom, one large kitchen + dining room, living room, garage and a basement. The garden was massive and was fenced off securely, it went around to the front as well.

"Who on earth would leave a place like this?" Killua asked as he saw a note on the door. "Huh? There's a note on the door." Killua took the note off and started to read it. "Whoever lives here, have fun. Me and my partner lived here for 20 years, and decided it was time to move on. This house is pretty well hidden and I would like this to be a hide out to help the ones who need it more. That is why we moved somewhere more local. Whoever uses this for their protection, good luck."

"Ironic." Pouf mummbled and looked around to see the very tall trees which does hide the majority of the house.

"Seems like they knew this would happen." Youpi wasn't buying it. "This seems suspicious." The large, red Chimera Ant walked around the garden to see that the grass needs a very good cut, and sort out. "Hmm." He continued to walk and saw a back gate, so he opened it to reveal a very calm stream. "Oh? Where does this rocky path lead?" He wondered to himself and closed the gate, walking back to the group. "I can't see anything out of the ordinary."

"Then should we stay here?" Pitou asked, looking at the group of Hunters behind them and they only nodded.

"(Y/N). Watch over them all, ok?" Killua walked to his friend and held her hand in both of his. "You're my friend... Just like Gon, so be careful and don't get yourself killed or I'll kill you again."

"Okay, Killua." (Y/N) chuckled and gave the younger boy a hug then did the same for all the other Hunters who were there at the time. "Come visit or I will haunt you all, ok?" She warned with a large smirk. They only nodded and wished them all luck, gave them the money and left.

"Let's have a look then?" Komugi slowly opened the front door to the large house as Meruem was the one suspicious about all of this. Who would leave a house like this for a hide-out? Is this a trap? He doesn't know, but they better not mess with him, regardless of his curse.

"Wow! This place is huge!" Youpi was shocked as the ceilings were tall enough for him to walk straightly and immediately found a massive red bed in the corner of the living room. "DIBS!" He screamed and jumped onto the large red bed. "This bed is mine now."

"Hey!" Pouf yelled. "Shut up before someone hears us!" He growled.

"Ugh..." Meruem groaned and walkes upstairs with Pitou and Komugi to check out the other rooms.

"You two are such kids." (Y/N) chuckled, making both of them blush in embarressment.