Chapter 14

The clone of the regular sized Pouf flew quickly to the palace to dispose the girls, he entered the room and they were both gone. He doesn't know where they have gotten to. So, he decided to remove the Gungi board and pieces so Meruem gets no memories at all of the girls.

But before that, he was punched in the back by Knuckle, who was invisible thanks to the help of Meleoron. He activated his Bankrupty Chapter 7 on Pouf. And from the darkness of the door, Palm had gazed on Pouf as her new ability can see him wherever he now goes.

---

"What's wrong?" Meruem asked. "Tell me what's happening?" He was still flying very quickly as Pouf saw APR.

"I don't know. It seems to have resulted from the remaining enemies attacking my segment."

"Let us hurry."

---

Killua was around the palace, carrying Komugi on his back.

'I wish I knew what was happening. Where did the Dear Leader go?'

---

Meruem saw APR as he flew around, but it kept on following.

"It won't stop following us. The sight of it annoys me."

"It's the enemies power, sire. I think the only way that we can get it to disappear is to hurt the enemy himself." Youpi replied.

"Aah. Interesting. Then let's find out." The King stretched out his arm as one of Youpi's ability covered the arm, making Pouf gasp. A hatch opened in his hand and a massive explosion charged at the APR, but nothing happened to it. However, it did destoyed a massive amount of rocks with a very loud bang. At this point, Meruem stopped moving. "I see. Youpi? This doesn't make any sense. You were already aware this power was the result of an enemy attack. And for you to know that, you either saw or it was used on you personally. So which is it?"

"I saw him and was hit by an attack."

"It's not on you now. That thing is not following you anymore. So why does the enemy still draw breath? I wsnt you to tell how you deactivated the enemies ability. Well?"

"Ok, the truth is... we made an agreement. In exchange for releasing me from his power, I agreed to spare his comrade."

"Then after he relased you, you had the opportunity to finish his comrade and him as well. Why didn't you do so?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I suppose I felt like I... couldn't lose to the enemy in any way. I thought breaking a promise, even a promise that I made to one of my enemies, would be like conceding defeat."

"Ridiculous! You deliverately passed up the perfect opportunity to remove every last threat to the King! All because of some ambiguous feeling!?"  Pouf yelled at Youpi.

"Punish me however you want. I deserve it..." Youpi felt ashamed. "There is no excuse for what I did."

Meruem got his tail near his own face and put it under Youpi, making him stand on the tail gently.

"I only ordered that you'd not lie to me. You told the truth. I won't punish you for honesty. You did just as I asked of you." Meruem told Youpi as he was relieved and shocked at the same time. "Now, Pouf."

"Sire!"

"Youpi."

"Sire!"

"Our relationships have become quite complex. It seems that our bodies and souls have become intertwined, and as a result of this fact there can be no more secrets between us." Youpi got tears in his eyes and was happy.