Chapter 23

"Uhm... H-How did you guys find this place?" (Y/N) asked as they all looked at each other and Killua showed his phone and that it shown the cottage's address. "Oh... I forgot to knock my phone off."

"Yeah." Gon chuckled quietly. "I am sorry for attacking you, but you were defending that creature and I was so angry and wanted to desperately avenge him." She hugged him and the shorter boy hugged back, sobbing silently. "I am sorry..."

"It's okay, Gon. I forgive you, but I don't know if the guys will." (Y/N) sighed. "Come in and sit down near the fire place. I will grab Komugi first."

"Komugi?" Knuckle asked, raising his eyebrow.

"The girl you held hostage because of Kite which I assume is that girl by there."

"You are correct." Kite nodded with a small smile. They all sat with each other, making sure there was space to get around.

---

"Hey- wait, (Y/N), no!" Pouf yelled as he fell down the stairs to the bottom and he groaned weakly. "I think I bent my head thingy." He seemed dazed out until he saw the group of Hunters that he encountered last week. "Uh-!"

"That's Pouf..." Morel was shocked. He knew that Killua said (Y/N) had them all alive, but it was too bad to be true and it was true. "He is alive..."

"I am." Pouf stood up and wiped down his clothes to make them straight again. "Did (Y/N) let you in?" He asked, getting defensive over the King and the girls.

"She did." Killua nodded.

"I'm so sorry, Pouf!" (Y/N) quickly got over to him and straightened his head thingy. "Sorry if that hurt. Everyone... Pouf and the rest is alive and coming down now. Please, do not attack them ir they will be allowed to kill and harm you."

"We understand." Shoot spoke for them all.

"Meow~ (Y/N) who are we seei-" She stopped when her eyes met with Gon's. Gon stared back and tried to calm down, but he stood up. She got down, ready to attack.

"Gon!" Killua pulled him back with a hard tug, making the boy fall to the ground. "Don't start anything. She'll kill you instantly!"

"Who are these humans?" She asked, pointing at the ones she hasn't seen yet.

"Ok, let me introduce them to you." (Y/N) sighed, keeping an arm out to stop Pouf and Pitou getting close to the Hunters. "This is Gon, Killua, Alluka, Knuckle, Shoot, Morel, Knov, Kite, Kurapika, Leorio, Palm and Ikalgo." She pointed to each person she called out.

"I see." Pitou looked at them, but didn't calm down. "I don't trust the green-haired boy."

"He's okay. He won't attack you, will you, Gon?" Her aura appeared and Gon gulped and nodded, staying next to Killua and Kite. "Also, Kite. Was it true that you were born in the same day as Meruem?"

"I think so?" Kite looked at (Y/N), wondering what she meant by it.

"That makes you and Meruem twins."

"Don't put that thought in my head!" Knuckle sweated and put a hand on his head as Shoot chuckled a little. Knov was nervous with the Chimera Ants and Morel was there to comfort him the entire time.

"Ok. Would you like to meet Komugi, Youpi and Meruem in person?" They all thought and looked amongst each other, but nodded. Kurapika and Leorio had no clue what had happened between everybody lately. "Youpi, Komugi, Meruem! Get your asses down here!" They heard a 'Excuse me!?' fron upsatirs and (Y/N) was jumped by Youpi. She screamed as he fell down the stairs instead of jumped and instead of landing on top of (Y/N) as planned, he squashed Pouf.