Chapter 9

"I'm going to have to rufuse. I'm not in the mood." The elderly, healthy man, Zeno Zoldyck walked away from the palace with a very annoying Chimera Ant following behind.

"Aww, come on. Don't be like that. Just think of it as bad luck that I was even able to find you. I wanna test my neq ability." Cheetu explained, but Zeno kept walking slowly away. "And you're right here." This made Zeno stop and sigh and turn his head slightly. "Aww man, that hurts. There's no need to look at me like that. I feel the same as you. I rather be out here fighting someone else too. The sunglasses guy with the very big pipe, you tag along with him, don't you?"

"You want him, then I suggest that you go out and look for him."

"I know where he is, but I can't get to him. He controls smoke, and he's hidden himself in the smokescreen. And no matter how hard I try, I just can't get through. I scaled the roof to see if I can get in from above... and I just so happen to spot you."

"Aah. So, I'm just a little warm-up before you reach your real target, is that about right?" Zeno continued to walk away again.

"We have a winner!" Cheetu smiled, pointing his fingers at him as if he won something big. Zeno stopped again.

"I'm feeling very tired today. Let me have your ear for a moment. For the very first time, ever since taking over the family business, I may have accidentally killed someone who wasn't my target."

"Hey... come on! My technique is incredible!" The fact how Cheetu ignored Zeno's explanation of what he did with his 'Dragon Dive' attack. "So just try not to be too shocked when you see it. Well... there will be lots of times for you to be shocked when we're through."

"Just how self-centered can you be? It doesn't look like I'll be able persuade you to let me go."

"You win again!"

"You know if I were you, I would keep a keen eye on your back."

"Haha! You can't fool me, but nice try! I'm not falling for that! You see, I learn something from one of your buddies! Never to take your eye off-"

An explosion happened and when the dust pink and purple dusk disappeared, Zeno's son, Silva has created a massive ditch from punching Cheetu in the head from above. Zeno easily dodged all of the rocks that scattered towards him.

---

(Y/N) looked at Killua closely and he stared at her for a moment and came to realisation. She was (Y/N) (L/N). One of their friends that went missing so suddenly.

"(Y-Y/N)?" Killua stuttered and she looked away with a scoff. "You were here the whole time..."

"Of course I was! You, Gon and the others just left me! You left me to die!" This made Gon's eyes widen slightly, but didn't look away from Pitou. Killua was in pure shock, and had no words at all now.

"I-I'm sorry. Nobody knew you were kidnapped, and we sensed no aura from you. Gon was very worried, but we had to deal with Kite's problem because we knew he faced that Chimera Ant alone." Killua explained.

"(Y/N)..." Gon spoke quietly. "I don't want you leaving here until me and this thing does..." She began to think a plan on what to do.

She saw his aura from his rage, and it could easily kill Pitou if he unleashes all of that life energy and power inside of him.

That's her plan. When Gon and Pitou leave, she follow from a distance, and when Gon uses his Jajaken she'll grab Pitou, hide somewhere away from Gon and heal her.

---

After a short amount of time, Killua managed to get out the room, and outside of the palace with the help of a Chimera Ant. Meleoron to be precise.

"Okay, we should be safe here. What's the update?" Killua asked as the Chimera breathed oit heavily, his ability wearing off.

"Shoot is completely out of battle, and Knuckle is trying to fight Youpi all by himself." Meleoron explained. "You gotta help! Knuckle was going to keep running around, avoiding Youpi to try and buy us more time! He's out of his mind!"

"Ok. What's the maximum time you can use God's Accomplice?" Killua asked. That ability makes Meleoron to turn invisible with his Nen and nobody can detect him. However, he has to hold his breath to make this happen or it will not work.

"The first time I was so nervous that I tapped out after just ten seconds. But I've calmed down now. I can go on for a full minute if I don't have to move."

"That's plenty. Cause all I'm gonna need is one shot."

---

Meanwhile, Knuckle was running away from Youpi to buy everyone more time, but once Knuckle leaped to the grass outside, Youpi stopped chasing and headed back to the stairs of the second floor.

"He stopped chasing me!?" Knuckle asked himself, still running. "Damn! Shoot's in trouble!" He then ran back inside to go and rescue Shoot before Youpi reaches him and kills him on the spot.

As Knuckle ran his mind was stuck on the battle and Shoot's safety. In reality, he didn't want Shoot to die in the hands of these monsters.

Youpi however, thought that the King was still on the second floor with Pouf and Pitou protecting him, but he is far wrong. The King is no where near the palace, Pouf is fighting Morel in a smokescreen, and Pitou is healing Komugi, their lives at the hands of Gon's enteranl rage.

Knuckle noticed that Shoot was insulted because Youpi looked at the bloody body, not caring if he died or lived. This pissed Knuckle off and Shoot was prepared to die as his body leaned against the more muscular man. When Knuckle realized everything, he accidentally dropped Shoot, making him softly grunt.

"H-Hey..." He managed to spit out weakly. "What... the hell..."

"Oh! Sorry." Knuckle looked down at Shoot. "And speaking of sorry... I'm going to need you to wait here a little bit longer. I haven't punched that bastard in the face yet. I've gotta correct that. I promise, that when I do, I swear I'll lay one in from you to!" Knuckle growled deeply as he gave Shoot that promise.

Shoot wanted to stop Knuckle, but he couldn't do anything physical right now, but he started to sob.

"Please, Knuckle, I beg you. That basard looked at me like... like... I was nothing more than trash! When you find him... punch that bastard for me!" Shoot cried and choked out.

"Yeah! I got this!" The muscular man punched his own chest gently with pride, also tearing up now.

---

Morel and Pouf were inside of the smokescreen, but they weren't fighting. Pouf was inside a caccoon for some odd reason and Morel was figuring out why. In the meantime here, Pouf was exmining the well-trained Hunter.

---

Youpi had found out that his rage caused his body to grow huge and explode. This destoryed parts of the palace, and a massive ditch in the ground with Youpi down in the middle of it. He panted heavily, impressed with his powers. He was strong. Very strong.

Youpi didn't feel like this. He only tried to figure how his explosive emotions can help serve the King. He can't let the emotions take over his body. He breathed heavily, trying to focus his rage and other unneeded emotions.

This battle was going to be massive, destructful and long...