Chapter 21

Pouf had walked back into the room that the three were in as he gasped to see them all unconscious.

"Sire!? Pitou!? (Y/N)!?" Pouf knelt down and checked all of their pulses. All alive. That's good. "Phew..." 'I must get Youpi and that water now.' Pouf hurried out the room and saw that Youpi had hit his head on a doorframe. He was now back to normal size. "Y-Youpi- You're bigger again!"

"It seems so." Youpi looked at all of his muscles and legs to see that he was again huge. "Maybe the healing process gave us our powers back that we used to revive the King last night."

"Perhaps, but we have no idea of that ability Pitou and (Y/N) is capable of." Pouf rubbed his chin and remembered what he was doing. "Water! We must give them some water. Lord Meruem will wake up any minute!"

"Uh, alright!" Youpi ran into the room, knocking his head again, breaking the wood this time above him as he groaned and put the water down. "I need to work on making myself a little smaller and not bigger."

"Enough of that! Check on the girl. She should be awake now. If she is, tell her about the secret we're keeping."

"Another secret? Pfft, fine." Youpi rolled his eyes and left the room to talk to Komugi.

"Sire!? Can you hear me!?" Pouf knelt down and looked at the King as he groaned and opened his eyes, looking around. Wasn't he meant to be dead?

"Pouf? Why aren't we dead?" Meruem looked at the Royal Guard with confusion as he sat up, using his hands as his support. "Where is Komugi?"

"Lord Meruem, Pitou and (Y/N) had returned from wherever and revived all of us. They even healed the girl's eyesight. Youpi is currently attending to her as she will most likely be confused of the situation." Pouf knelt down onto one knee as he spoke as Meruem looked to see an unconscious Pitou then turned his head to see an unconscious (Y/N). "They are drained, Sire, but they're alive."

"I've heard all that she had said. I am not allowed to harm, kill or eat anymore humans, and the powers you and Youpi gave me, are now returned to you." He repeated as if he was awake to hear it all. He held (Y/N) head and layed her in his lap.

"That is correct."

"Make sure these two wake up soon so they can explain everything." Meruem then stood up and walked out of the room to think what had happened in the last day. It was very complex. He died twice, and revived twice. He was extremely lucky. No. He was so lucky there was no words to describe how lucky he was. 'First, Pouf and Youpi brought me back. Then I die again in Komugi's lap then Pitou and (Y/N) brought me back. I must be a very weak King after all.' He groaned and clenched his fist.

---

Pouf had poured some cold water onto his hands and rubbed the two woman's faces to keep them cool as he examined Pitou's face and (Y/N) stomach wound. He knew they were injured, but he didn't want to say anything. They must've been in some very intense fight. He felt sorry for them as Pitou started to come around.

"P-Pouf? H-How's the King?" The cat Chimera Ant stood up slowly, holding onto the wall for support. "Was he healed like the rest of you?"

"He has. However, he needed to be alone to think about what had happened. After all, he was revived twice when he got into a serious fight."

"I see, but (Y/N) has a plan for us, but I don't want us to get spotted by the humans who'll likely inspect this place." Pitou walked to (Y/N) and sat down, holding her hand. "She was very brave to even help us. She has been the true hero tonight."

"Who knew that we Chimera Ants would need help from a human. Especially a female human!" Pouf wasn't disgusted anymore, his mood changed altogether. "It's just... shocking."