CHAPTER - 4

O

FF💚

I felt dizzy and my chest ached as I struggled to breathe. I turned to Krist who was busy driving.

He glanced at me."We are close to the hospital brother." He said.

I just nodded at him. I don't know if it's my illness that is attacking me now or my children are already in danger. As an immortal people, our connection to each other as a family are strong, so if they are in a difficult situation or they are in danger, I can feel how they feel.

Krist parked the car, when he opened the door he lifted me again and he took me to the private room of the hospital, where people like us were also taken when they got sick.

When the door opened, I immediately saw Bright where he was waiting for my arrival. He is the husband of my son Win Metawin, they have been together for a long time. Krist slowly made me sit on the bed, Bright approached me and placed the special stone on my chest, as he examined me. I feel relieved and I no longer have difficulty breathing, the pain I felt before is gradually disappearing.

"How is he?" Krist asked Bright. I could see in my brother's face that he was very worried about me and I knew he was afraid of what Bright's answer to his question would be.

"Nothing serious." Bright replied as he arranged his belongings. "It's only normal when something bad happens to your family." He added.

When I heard what Bright was saying I immediately got up. "Where is your husband?"After I asked Bright before he even realized that his husband was possibly in trouble right now, he frantically looked for his phone.

" Krist. Call Mix and Mild ask them if they are in good condition." I commanded my brother. He immediately moved and took his phone from his pocket to make a call.

I calmed myself and prayed that nothing bad would happen to them.

"Hello? Babe where are you now?" I heard Bright talking to his husband on the phone. "Okay, close all the doors and windows of the house, I'll be home later." He says. He turned off the phone before turning to me while Krist was still outside. "Win is safe."I breathed a sigh of relief at what he said.

Bright leaned over me and patted my back as he comforted me.

A few minutes passed, the door opened and Krist entered with a wide smile on his lips. "They're okay so we don't have to worry now." He sat down on the chair.

I turned to Bright as I frowned. "So why do I feel that way? I asked him.

He shook his head at me in response which meant he didn't know the answer either.

"Isn't that your illness, brother?" Krist said.

"But based on what I saw earlier in the special stone, your illness is not the cause." Bright put his hand on his head, he was obviously confused just like me.

"Isn't that a sign that you have to tell Gun the truth?" I was surprised by what my brother said. Bright nodded at what Krist said, as they turned to look at me waiting for what I could say about what Krist said.

I also plan to explain everything to Gun before it's too late.

"Dad. When do you plan to confess to him?" Bright asked me so I turned to him.

"This Sunday." I told him as I caressed my chest. I still have four days before Sunday. That was enough to think about how I would explain it to him.

"Dad. Will you stay here?" Bright asked as he took his bag.

"Yes, I'll go home tomorrow,I'm not ready for Gun's many questions when I go home." I answer him.

They laugh at what I said. So I just looked at them seriously, they stopped laughing when they saw the expression on my face and they both faked a cough.

"Krist, you can go home if you want. You don't have to watch me anymore." I don't want to be a burden to my brother.

Krist just nodded.

"goodnight dad, I'm leaving." He said as he waved at me.

"I'll go with you Bright." Krist stood up and just waved at me as they left.

I closed the door and lay down on the bed to go to sleep.

***

"You have two eyes, why can't you see the spoon I put in the bag earlier!"

I woke up to the excessive noise, I slowly opened my eyes and got out of bed.

"Maybe you didn't put it here."

I looked at the two of them, Win was busy opening the lunch boxes on the table while Bright was rummaging through the bag, obviously annoyed.

"Good morning." I greeted them, they immediately looked at me.

"Good morning dad." They said at once.

"How are you feeling dad?" Win asked as he continued what he was doing. "I cooked you dad so we can have breakfast together."

I sat on the chair and looked at the food. "The smell of food makes me hungry." Win put food on my plate, while Bright was busy on his phone.

"Dad do you know the news?" Bright asked me.

"News?" I wonder what he said.

"Yes dad. You know that Mix was almost kidnapped last night and thanks God, he escaped from the kidnappers." My eyes widened at what he said.

"And why don't I know it ?!" I said angrily. I slept peacefully here while my son was in danger and then no one called me to tell me what happened?

They looked at each other. "So you don't know about that yet?" Bright asked me in surprise.I just nodded.

"Was the culprit caught?" I asked them.