CHAPTER - 22

OFF💚

"Mommy, are we close?"

"I don't know son, ask your daddy." Gun replied to Chimon.

We are now on our way to our destination province and we are close but my son complains that his ass hurts when he sits for a few hours. When we arrived at our destination, I blindfolded Gun and Chimon.

"Why do we have to be blindfolded?" Gun asked, I knew he was nervous because I could hear his heartbeat.

"Because the town we're going to, is no longer exists."

I was the only one who could see this Town, when Atthaphan died this town suddenly disappeared and I was the only one who saw it and we only got out then because of the power that Gun passed on to me. Chimon clung to my left arm and Gun clung to my right arm. We had already walked and I was the only guide for the two of them.

"Dad, I'm scared." Chimon's grip on me tightened.

"Don't worry I'm just here as long as you don't remove that blindfold from your eyes."

Just a few minutes later we reached the forest where Atthaphan and I saw the goddess of love before. I removed Gun’s grip on me, I laid down all the food offerings on the ground then I supported Gun who was kneeling on the ground we moved away a bit from Gun.

"You can do it Gun." He just nodded.

He bowed his head and raised his hands. "I am Gun Atthaphan and I call all powerful creatures in the name of love I command you to fulfill my last wish that the curse is over. Hear me!" The breeze suddenly cooled and grew stronger. "Accept my offer and grant my request!" Gun shouted.

Suddenly the sky darkened and started making noise which meant the creatures listened to Gun. I held Chimon, he was already shaking but I whispered to him that he was not allowed to speak. Gun didn't stop shouting and begging that the curse would end.

As Gun continued I felt as if something was coming out of my body, I knelt on the ground as my body weakened. Suddenly there was strong lightning and it hit the three of us, I smiled. Gun succeeded and the powerful creatures granted him his request.

I saw Gun and Chimon fall to the ground but I didn't move I just closed my eyes because I knew when we woke up we didn't remember anything about what happened.

This is the new chapter of our lives.

***

I woke up to Krist’s voice which was screaming outside.

"P'Off!"

I got out of bed and went to the door. "What?" I asked him as I yawned.

He frowned. "Ohoo ... Have you forgotten?" I raised an eyebrow at him, I didn’t know what he was referring to. "Saint and Gun's birthday today, have you forgotten? What the heck Phi!" He slapped me on the shoulder.

I remember that this is what I was referring to that when we woke up we would be back home but I don't think we would be back on the day Gun and Saint had their birthday.

"How old are Gun and Saint?" I asked him. The day Aom and Arm died was their 25th birthday, that's why I want to know how many months or years we came back.

"Are you okay, Papi?" I looked behind me and then he clung to me. "It's my 25th birthday today." He smiled at me and I kissed him on the forehead.

"Everything is ready and I'll take care of Chimon."

"Thank you."

After we talked I closed the door and Gun and I went to the bathroom to take a shower together. While we were bathing I couldn’t help but think of what else had changed other than we went back to a time that should have passed.

After we took a bath we got dressed and immediately went to the living room where they were all there. I wonder why they don’t have Win, Mix and Chimon. I looked around but they really weren’t there. They may not have arrived yet.

"Good afternoon everyone." Gun and I greeted them.

We sat down and talked happily. While they were talking I excused myself that I had to go to the bathroom first, but the truth is that I'm going crazy thinking about what's going on.

We are in Thailand now but when they had their 25th birthday we were in another country, so we should be there. I fixed myself and went back to where they were. I smiled at them and I didn’t make it obvious to them that I was thinking things they didn’t know what was going on right now. I sat down next to Gun and put my hand on his waist.

"I'll go out first, my boyfriend is already here ." Saint said while smiling looking at his phone.

I looked at them one by one to observe what was changing in them. Dada Gulf and papa Mew have no change in them except for Krist who is too clingy to dada and I notice in him that he seems to be getting younger than the former Krist. New and Tay are becoming super sweet to each other than before. And I wonder why Jane, Earth and Singto are not here, where are they?

"Hello everyone, this is my boyfriend Perth Tanapon Sukumpantanasan." I turned to Saint. He smiled as he introduced his boyfriend to us. We introduced ourselves to his boyfriend and I was wondering why Perth didn’t know me, Perth and I had met before because of Arm.

While they were talking, I suddenly asked them, "Do you not remember or wonder about what is happening now? I mean, you know, don't mind what I said." They were all shocked at what I said, I could see in their faces that they didn’t know what I was referring to.

"He was like that before, he didn't even know it was your birthday today."

I looked at Krist and at them, they were all worried about me. Why am I the only one who remembers the past and I am the only one who knows what is happening now. I just sighed and avoided thinking about everything.

Gun caresses my back."Are you okay, Papi?" Gun asked me worriedly.

I just nodded at him. I'm confused about what's happening but I must put aside what I'm thinking now, the important thing is that Gun will be happy on his birthday.

"Oh! They're already here! I thought you couldn't attend." Tay said jokingly.

I turned to see who he was referring to and my jaw dropped at what I saw.