CHAPTER - 5

O

FF💚

The full moon is approaching, there is another life that will be lost,  it can be mortal or immortal. I know Arm is fierce, how many hundreds of years have passed but his anger towards me is still there. Arm, Tay, and I are best friends but because of love Arm has become a selfish person, he is willing to kill people to get the person he loves, even if the person he wants doesn't love him.

"Was the culprit caught?" I asked them.

Win smiled, but I could see in his eyes that he wasn't happy. "No. But at least my brother is safe, and that's what's important." Bright nodded in agreement with what his husband was saying.

I took a deep breath. I need to protect everyone who needs me, especially my family. We need to be careful now especially, since Arm already knows about Gun so we should be prepared. I also have to admit and explain everything to Gun before Sunday because it seems that Arm is desperate to get Gun.

"Shall we just talk? Aren't we going to eat? Because I'm hungry, we can talk about that later when we're done with breakfast." I just nodded.

We ate quietly until Bright broke the silence.

"What's your plan dad." He asked while eating.

Win looked at him with his eyes almost coming out. "Can it be later? You're not in a hurry, are you?" Annoyed Win said.

I didn't answer Bright's question and we ate quietly again, after we ate Win put away the dishes.

"Bright inform all the Babii that they should all be in the mansion before nightfall." I told him. I picked up my Phone and called Perth he was the only one who agreed to be a spy on our enemy, I knew his job was very dangerous if Arm caught him, Arm would definitely kill him.

He answered my call immediately. "Hello, sir." He said in a whisper. But I can still hear it.

"Your work is done, get out of there right now. And bring your boyfriend before Arm finds out." I was worried about him especially with his boyfriend, Arm was merciless and he would not hesitate to kill someone.

"Actually sir, we're really going to your mansion now, because Arm already found out that Saint is Gun's friend, it's a good thing Saint ran right away before Arm could move from where he was."

Fortunately, they survived before Arm killed them, only last week Aom informed me that Arm already knew about Gun.

"All right, be careful that Arm's people don't follow you." I remind him.

"Yes sir." He replied. I turned off the call immediately after he spoke.

"Bright. You will stay at my house and then you will return to your house when the war is over." They both just nodded at me.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower after that I dressed, then I said goodbye to Bright and Win so I could go to my company to work.

***
GUN👶

After I finished breakfast I asked Krist and Singto if I could take a walk in the yard because I was so bored in Off's room, that I was always sitting and doing nothing, it would be good if I had a laptop so I could write and I wouldn't be bored.

While I was enjoying the view, I heard a car horn, so I immediately approached the gate and watched as a black car entered the gate. I smiled because maybe it's Off, I miss him so much, I don't know but I feel like I've known Off for a long time.

I was surprised to see who got out of the car. Perth and Saint? why are they here? But before that, I ran to Saint to hug him because I miss him so much.