CHAPTER - 14

NEW💙

"Let's take him to the hospital." Perth said to us while sitting on the ground, traces of weariness on his face.

"But the hospital is far from here. Let's just take him to my neighbor's house because his son Bright is a doctor." Fortunately, Bright is on vacation this week so he is at their house to rest.

Papa Mew took Jumpol to the car. When we arrived at Bright's house, he was immediately given first aid so that his condition would not worsen. Soon after, Jumpol woke up. We all approached him.

Dada stroked his hand. "What happened son why did you end up like this?" Dada asked.

But he didn't answer dada's question, he just looked at me. "New I know I'm bothering you but, can I ask you another favor?" I nodded to him. "Take me to church so we can stop baby Atthaphan's wedding." He said as he writhed in pain.

"Calm down Jumpol. What really happened?" I asked him.

He's groaning in pain. "Arm wanted me to die, he ordered his men to kill me so that Atthaphan would never see me again." He slowly got up from the bed but Papa Mew stopped him.

"You can't go there, your wounds are serious. We're going to the hospital now." Bright packed a few essentials needed.

"Okay, this is what I'm going to do, I'm just going to go there to get your boyfriend and bring him to you." This is the only way to save Jumpol.

At first he didn't want to agree to my plan but eventually he agreed. I'm going to church now, I also called Tay to help me.

When I got to church, my knees were shaking, I was nervous if I would be able to face Arm, I was scared. What if he suddenly shoots me or his men shoot me. I don't want to die single.

"You can do this..." I took a deep breath before I entered the church. It's a good thing their wedding ceremony hasn't started yet.

I boldly shouted to stop the wedding. My whole body trembled at the extreme shame I was going through now. All the people inside the church were staring at me. Arm's mom approached me furiously but Atthaphan ran towards me, he asked why. I told him all that Jumpol had a serious wound and it was Arm's fault. I felt sorry for my friend who was crying and he was very hurt right now

I held his hand and we ran out of the church but my phone rang so I answered it first.

"Hello? Yes dada! I'm with Atthaphan. We're going there."

"New, Jumpol is dead." I cried at what I heard. All the effort I made just went to nothing. I let go of my grip on my friend and turned to him.

I shook my head. "Jumpol is gone." I went to him to hug him.

He cried hysterically in front of us. I looked up as I wiped away my tears. Tonight is full moon, it's so beautiful to look at the moon, but it's so painful to think that tonight is a nightmare. Many things have happened today that for the rest of my friend's life he will never forget it, because it left painful memories to him.

"WHO KILLED HIM ?!" He turned to us.

His aura changed as he shouted who killed his boyfriend. I feel the fear of the people around us. But I am annoyed with Arm, he still wants to continue the wedding ceremony even though he knows that my friend is mourning because his boyfriend died.

Atthaphan repeatedly asked who killed his boyfriend so I speak up. "Arm killed him. He hired a man to kill Jumpol, that's what Jumpol told me earlier when he was still alive." I replied.