🌵 chapter 30

The house warmed up as sunbeams slipped through the splits of the curtain. Jimin woke up first.

Jihwa had crawled her way to her father's chest leaving Young enough space to rotate in sleep into his mother's arms.

Jimin kissed his barely haired head and looked over at the other two who were in their own dreamland filled with their own favorite things.

Probably dreaming about her father, he chuckled.

Fumbling for his phone on the coffee table he took a silent snap of the two sleeping with their mouth slightly apart.

"Cute"

Mornings such as that were precious.

Picking up Young and Jihwa from the futon he laid them in their own cradles in the bedroom and tucked them in for few extra hours of sleep.

Back in the kitchen he started making breakfast, the sound of the utensils waking his alpha.

"What's the time?", Taehyung sat up rubbing his eyes behind his dangling curls..

"Almost eight", Jimin smiled at him and continued frying come eggs.

His alpha strode over like a drunkard and clinged around his hip for support.

"Were you not going to wake me up?", Taehyung asked, rubbing his cheeks against his omega's shoulder.

"I hoped you would sleep in and miss work", Jimin said, clicking his tongue in disappointment.

Taehyung smirked and whispered into his ear, "So we can continue what we couldn't finish yesterday?", his hands slipped under the other's shirt, feeling for his warm skin.

"The toast is done", Jimin said indifferent to the teasing and ushered him to get the bread before it got burnt.

"You were so horny just last night but now it's like you are a whole different person. It's me who is fooled always...", Taehyung mumbled with a pout while plating the toasts.

"I'm going to brush my teeth, you coming?", Jimin called and his alpha followed, carrying along his pout.

After the brushes were washed from the toothpaste foam and put back in the glass, Jimin turned to his upset husband.

"Help me up here", he tapped on the bathroom sink counter.

"Eh?"

"Hurry?", he lifted his brows.

Taehyung scurried to the command and lifted him by his hips and landed him safely on the counter, "What are you gonna do- Woo!"

Jimin pulled him closer with his legs locking around him tight.

"I am still horny, Mister", his head tilted and he held a feisty glance to which Taehyung swallowed heavily.

His omega initiated not waiting for him to click out of the trance. He worked with his desperate toes tugging at his alpha's pant.

Taehyung's gaze were set on Jimin's lips that were being licked and bit from frustration to remove his pants. He clashed on him with a kiss.

They kissed hungrily.

Jimin's legs flinched and his toes curled in from the sensation within his mouth. His stomach churned like he was throw into air without warning. An addictive swoon.

He hissed softly from the cold touch of his alpha's finger around his throbbing length.

His body tensed up feeling their erect shafts glide together with pre-cum oozing from the gentle tease.