🌵chapter 1

"Then how about a small potted plant?", an eight year old Park Jimin asked sitting in the back seat of the car. Dressed in a crisp and tidy sailor uniform he was on his way to school with his mother driving.

Mrs.Park didn't look happy with how he was acting. Not flowers but she expected and wanted him to ask for video games or bikes to play with his friends. Being the son of two respectful alphas in the society, he should be behaving like the alpha he will be respected as in the future.

"Jimin!", she hissed.

The boy's face fell low understanding what it meant.

Alphas aren't supposed to act soft like omegas. It's not that his mother hated omegas but she still preferred alphas better than any other secondary genders.

But Jimin even secretly wished to be an omega so that he would be allowed to love his favourite things without restrictions. Like green plants that bloomed with pretty flowers. Like the pleasant smell of wet earth in the gardens he had visited so far. Like wearing clothes that were more comfortable than fashionable. And like dreaming about a heart fluttering love and his wish to build a warm family.

"...maybe he is an omega", Jimin's mother had her reasons to doubt his second gender. But she will have to wait until he became 18. And that will be 10 years later.

As a lonely boy's life rolled out like this, in the same town was a boy of the same age who lived doing what he loved.

"Woahhh!", a boy sang in wonderment.

"Namjoon-ah! Look at your son! Take him into the house!", a guy shouted as he stood behind the shop's counter, checking all the stock of flowers that had arrived in the morning.

It was a pretty and petite flower shop situated in a lovely neighbourhood. The place was unique in the city because all three genders lived in harmony in there. The safest place even for a omega, that's what people said. Only few such places exist in the whole country.

And the Kim family lived here managing their flower shop (attached house) named, "Hana".

Rushing into the shop from the back door, a tall man with tanned skin picked up the boy who was holding a little cactus and staring at it in awe. A cactus that was about to bloom it's first flower.

"Place it down, Tae!", he ordered the boy and at once the white marbel pot was carefully placed in its original position. But then the boy started pouting.

"Ok! Ok! I'll buy you a lollipop", his father Namjoon gave in to his son's cute pout. The eight year old was irresistibly adorable and the whole neighbourhood agreed too. Everyone loved Kim Taehyung. The lively boy who delivered both smiles and pretty flowers to their houses.

"But I want that!", the boy was adamant and wriggled in his father's arms, pointing at the cactus. Taehyung often told his parents about growing a garden filled with his favourite plants and how he would to take care of them just like they took care of him.

When asked why plants but not a human or a pet he replied, "They don't smell sweet"

Sighing out, Namjoon looked at the male at the counter for permission. Of course he has to consult with his husband before spoiling their child.

"I don't know. What if he pricks his fingers and comes crying? I can't control his tears. It flows nonstop once started", the guy replied looking tired from the early morning work. He was like the strict mother though he wasn't blood related to Taehyung.

Tapping his father's hand, Taehyung asked to be let down from his hold. Standing straight he walked towards his other father. His small body was completely below the white marble counter, so he looked up and extended only his pinky towards the man behind it.