Mine

Harry

I help down the flush girl from the counter, slipping her silk robe on. I smirk to myself and pull my pants up and walk into her bedroom. Candles scatter every where and I frown slightly. She did this for me?

Blowing each one out, I leave her room to see her cuddled up on the couch, watching TV. Her blond hair was a chaotic mess but she still manages to look more beautiful then ever.  I take my shirt off and walk in front of her. The necklace I gave her was showing and I try to suppress my smile. "Here, wear this," She looks at me and gives me a small smile; grabbing the shirt and standing in front of me. "Close your eyes," She murmurs. Her breath hits my lips and God I'm trying my best not to take her on this couch. I huff but does as she requested. Feeling a fabric hit my bare shoulder, I groan, knowing there is a naked Belle just two centimeters in front me and I can't even get a good look. "Are you done Bella?" I ask, frustrated. Sexually.

"Yeah," She whispers. I open my eyes to see her wearing my shirt. The outline of her breasts were defined, and her ass looked amazing in it. It barely hit mid thigh but she makes just about anything look good on her.

I take my jeans off and sit beside her on the couch. I wrap my arms around her waist and bring her closer to me.

She sighs softly and I look at her. "Louis is back in town," The news wasn't new to me. I knew he was, but I was just waiting for the right moment to tell her. "I know," I mumble. She kisses my jaw and my chest does this thing where it clenches at the best feeling in the world.

"How?" She asks while slipping her fingers in my hair and pulling slightly.

"He called," I tell her while swiftly kissing her cheek and standing up. "Lets go to bed, yeah? It's been a long, long...day." I smirk and see her cheeks flush. She stands up and looks at me. "There was no need to get your anger out on me by sex, Harold." With that she walks to the bedroom leaving me with my mouth wide and completely shocked at her words.

_____

Bella

Harry walks into my bed room and lays beside me, his body temperature warm, comforting me in every way. "So, you're not going to tell me about that ass wipe coming here?"

I roll my eyes and sigh. I myself, don't want to talk about him. Drew is so un-understandable and it's exhausting me to death. He doesn't get that Harry is amazing. He doesn't and that's what infuriates me so much. "I'd rather not," I look at Harry, a frown is placed on his lips and his brows are furrowed. "You do know love that you're mine and not his, right?" I scowl at him. "So this is what it's about? Some type of claim-age?"

"No Bella, not necessarily, but he sure as Hell isn't going to take you from me." His reply causes a warmth through me but I'm still irritated at the fact that Harry wants to put a claim on me. "Harry," I sigh. "He won't. I love you and only you. Drew is just my best friend. That's all. He was just....moody today, I suppose," I bite my lip as I look at the curve of his dimple; still very visible. "Moody?" He scoffs. "He's just pissed that I got you." I furrow my brows and stare at his intense green ones. "What do you mean?"

Harry's lips are brushing mine. "He fancies you Bella, and I don't and won't fucking have it," Each word hits me in every way. It was sort of making more sense to me and this is what I always dreaded. I didn't want this, but I knew that if Drew did possibly have some sort of feelings towards me, it wouldn't end well.

Note: im soo sorry i havent updated in like a million years, it was only because i was having mid-terms and such. But ilove you all and thank you for reading this shitty chapter. All the love x

Comment and vote please!

Twitter: @loverstylesxx

Instagram: @stylesloverforeverx