Why?

Harry

I stare at the girl in front of me, her eyes go wide and her cheeks flush. "Bella?" I ask surprisingly. Yes, you dip shit it's her.

"Yeah, I-I thought I could come over and we could talk." I rub the back of my neck and nod awkwardly. "Erm, yeah sure." I open the door more widely and let the beautiful girl in. She walks over to the couch and sits down. "D-do you want something to drink or..." She smiles slightly at me, laughing softly. "No, but thank you."

I nod again and sit on the opposite couch of hers. I stare at her; my button up looking quite appealing on her. Bella looks sexy actually, in my shirt.

"You're still wearing my shirt," I smile and look down. I look back at her and catch her eyes. She smiles lightly and lets out an aspirated laugh. "Oh, yeah I forgot to take it off,"

She stares deeply in my eyes. "You look nice in it." I whisper to her. Her breath hitches and her face flushes.

She mumbles a thank you and stands up, putting a strand of her perfect blond hair behind her ear. "I think we should talk...about what happened this morning."

Fuck my life.

I swallow the bile that tries to force it's way up. She doesn't love me, I know it.

"I've been thinking all day, and even this morning," She inhales a breath.

"God, what I'm trying to say is-" I cut Bella off by stepping forward and grabbing her face in between my hands. "Please don't," I beg, my voice cracking. I can't lose her. I can't.

I've already lost too many people in my life, and she is already in danger. Either way I am fucked. This is it. I'm getting rejected by the only girl I will ever love, and crave for the rest of my life.

Bella's eyes flash with concern and confusion. She rests her hands on top of my fore arms. "Harry, what are you talking about?" I suck in a breath.

"Bella why must you do this to me?" I ask while my face inches closer to hers. "Why?" I whisper.

Her breathing is coming out uneven. "W-why what, Harry? Please I need to understand you." She murmurs softly.

"Why must you let me fall so much deeper than I anticipated?" Her breath hitches in her throat and her eyes lock with mine.

"Harry?" She says my name like it was her last word she would ever say, and God did it make me weak to the damned knees.

"Y-yes Belle?" I say merely a whisper.

"Kiss me." I let out a breath. "What?"

"Harry kiss me. I'm asking you to kiss me. I-I need to feel you. I need to actually feel again."

My eyes flicker between the both of hers and I see the desperation in them.

I don't let another thought cross my mind and I lower my lips to hers, swallowing the gasp she lets out, and pushing her body ever so close to mine.

Her hand flies to my hair and her fingers knot slightly in it, tugging lightly. I groan and grab her waist, kissing her more forcefully.

My teeth graze her bottom lip, biting softly,  causing her to whimper. She pulls away, gasping. "Harry," She breathes. Her green stunning eyes stare at mine. Her hand rests on my left cheek, caressing it softly. "I-" Before she finishes her sentence the door bell rings, followed by a loud knock.

Fuck, this isn't the damned time!

I groan silently and take her hand in mine, walking to the door. When I open it, Zayn is on the other side, breathing heavily; eyes wide.