Staring

As I stared at the man in front of me lift weights, I couldnt help but observe him. The way he was lifting the weights seemed like he was angry, taking all of his anger and getting his results by using such wrath. Every grunt, and every time the weights made noise as he lifted them, made more sweat break out onto his glisting body. The tattoos that inked across his skin, were shinning with the sweat. They looked fresh. As if he had just gotten them done. I couldnt help but get lost at a piar of his tattoos. They were....sparrows? They were breathtakingly beautiful.

I went quickly to the back, not wanting to get noticed. I changed into my workout clothes and walked out. I sucked in a breath when I saw Harry walking towards the area I was at, his head looking down as he walked. My bag dropped, and his head shot up. His jade eyes locked with mine, and I felt my body go rigid. His jaw locked, and he stopped walking. I opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it. "Quite staring, it'a rude." I felt my cheeks flare red, and my fists ball up. He is an asshole. Perhaps no ones ever told him that. I keep my composure and he begins to walk to where I stand. My body is stiff as a brick and I cant bring myself to move. Harry walks past me, the smell of sweat and mint mixed together, invade the air around me.

I turn around just in time for him to make the slight turn in the changing room. "Harry." He pauses, and his back muscles tense. "What?" He snaps.

I bite my lip and feel a bit flustered. Why did I call his name? Why do I keep wanting to have his presence around me? Harry turns around, his jade eyes darker then usual, and I feel myself get smaller under his intense gaze. He starts to walk towards me, but my feet still remain glued to the floor.  His body towers over mine, blocking the light from the bulb just above. His eyes are a dark shade of green, with specks of blue, and I cant help but think his eyes are quite beautiful. Everything about this man seems to leave me bewildered at how almost every little detail of him was beautiful.

His voice brings me back to reality. "Didnt you hear me? I said what?" He spats again.

"I-I." I couldnt think of a way to respond. I didnt even know why I called his name. What am I suppose to tell him? 'I just cant seem to detatch myself from you.' Yeah, I dont suppose that would work now will it? But Im not the one to blame here, only. He is too. He was the one coming to the cafè everyday and basically stalking me.

Harry raises his brows and rolls his eyes. I feel anger boil up inside of me. Why he must be so rude and sarcastic? Why does he have to act as if he is the one in control? "Why are you such an asshole?!" I yell at him. My hands are at my sides and I try to not move. Harry's jaw clenches and unclenches. I have hit a nerve.

Perfect.

I start to move, and hit at his chest with my balled up fists but he catches them and places them on his chest. My breath hitches but I keep the anger still sketched onto my features. "Why am I so rude?" He growls. His voice dripping with venom. "You're the one always coming after me!" He yells, his voice booming across the area we are in. Thankfully the doors are closed and no one is in here but us. I flinch at his voice, and try to free my hands but they're still trapped from his strong strength. "Look who is talking! You're the one always coming into the cafè, practically stalking me!" His eye turn a darker shade of green, and I cant help but feel intimidated by him. "Stalking you?" He laughs biterally. "Angel, I dont stalk, I observe. There is a difference."

I scowf. "Whatever." I spit. He lets go of my hands and I rub the area of soreness. He starts to walk to the changing room, but stops suddenly. "And Bella?" His head turns the slightest. I see the smirk form on his perfectly shaped lips. "I will do whatever it takes to get you to come work for me. One way or another."

You guys! Tomorrow is louis' birthday!!!! Holy fuck hes gonna be 23! I amNOT READY FOR THIS SHIT NO FUCKING SIR. HE WILL STAY 22 FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE IDC . OMG LEAVE ME BE I AM SCREAMING RN. OKAY OKAY. HAPPY BIRHDAY EITHER WAY LOUIS! ILOVE YOU SO MUCH! ❤

-sarah

Twitter- @loverstylesxx