The Beggining

Hey guys! before i start i want u to know that this is my first story so plz ignore and excuse all the spelling and grammatical mistakes. Comment ur views plz.

Let's begin.... Enjoy!!

Dammnn.. is it morning already? i questioned myself as i woke up streching  my arms up.  Well it  is i guess. I hated mornings. like who does not.    It was 6:00 am as i checked  my phone.  You might be wondering why am i   awake   so early.  Well, that is how my day begins. I quickly got up and headed to the bathroom.  I freshened up and changed myself into workout clothes.

 I love early morning workouts. they actually make you ready for the day . As it was early in the morning you can barely see someone on the street.  It is   NewYork baby. I took my car keys then and headed to the gym. The street was pretty silient. Except few people walking around .              "Good morning Julius"! . I greeted one of   my friend who accompanied me to the gym regularly. 

"Good morning Serena"! he said with a bright and happy smile like always. I then did my gym for one and half hour and got ready to head home. I was quite sweaty actually.  No morning is complete without a cup of coffee. I went to a coffee shop near me then.  Black coffee is my favourite. I took it and headed home while listening to   some loud music.  As i reached home i  started to make some breakfast while drinking  some coffee. Pancakes with maple syrup it is.

Wonderful!!. I exclaimed while taking a bite and scrolling down the chats of my phone. I then quickly took a shower . After coming out of the shower , I wore my bathrobe and stood near my closet deciding what to wear. Huff!!. The question i got tired of everyday. After standing there  for a lond time i then wore a pair of ripped denims with a pair of   baby pink crop top. I did a light makeup and curled my hair a bit. I took my pair of   sunglasses and headed to the living room.

While grabbing my handbag i checked the time. "Oh no!! I am late". I quickly wore my black  pencil heels and locked the door. While sitting in the car i remembered .  Oh shit! . My perfume.       I never leave my house without my perfume. but guess what?.  I had a handbag. A thing females can't live without.

I grabbed my perfume and sprayed it over me. "Perfect". Let's get going. "Good morning Stacy".  "Good morning Serena". Looking good as always.  Thanku babe. Now you might be wondering what is going on. Well,  let me begin the introduction of my life !

Hey Viewer's I hope you all liked the first chapter.

 So plz comment down ur views and opinions and tell me  if i should change or add something.

See u in 2nd chapter . Bye Guys!! :)