A surprise

As soon as i woke up i was dying to see the surprise Xavier had planned for me. Jennifer called me and told that she had some work so she will come later. As soon as Xavier entered the room he found me standing and my body full of excitement. "Ready?" he asked. "I am". "Let's go". I did not see his mansion completely. Only his room was familiar to me. As i saw the big living room space my heart started bouncing. "OMG this is your house?", I exclaimed with my jaw on the floor. "Yes it is".

 "Now, let's go". As we headed outside i saw the most beautiful garden i had ever seen. It was filled with beautiful flowers of all type. The sun was about to set. The sky was in a blend of orange and blue. "Wow"!, i exclaimed as i inhaled the air. We then sat on the bench and glared at the sky. "You like it?". "I love it". "I have never seen anything like this before". "I am glad you liked it". 

The sky was silent and peaceful. We were sitting there without any interruption. The scent of flowers entered my nostrils creating a beautiful effect on my body. Xavier then did something unexpected. He interwined his fingers with mine. He did not hesitate nor did he look at me. He just glared at the sky while doing so . I could feel my body trembling with joy. 

The warmth of his body so soothing and calm. I did not react either. Just went with the flow and enjoyed the sweet moment.

Xavier's POV

Seeing Serena happy gave me joy. I knew she would like this as she was in her bed all day. The way she looked at the sky, the way she admired the beauty of the flowers created a soft spot in my heart for her. I did not know why but felt like holding her close to me. So i interwined my fingers with her. Both of us did not react anything. I was calm and so was she. 

I was always busy with the motives of my life. I never appreciated the joy i felt in little things. Was Serena the cause of it?. Maybe yes. She was. "It's beautiful" she said while looking at me with those Hazel eyes of her. "Thankyou Xavier". "I feel good after a long time". "As a kid i would go to gardens with my dad". 

"We would pick flowers for my mom and surprise her". "She would get so happy". "All of us were happy". "But now, huff...." . "She sighed out". "But?". "I don't go to gardens anymore". "Why?", i asked. "Because i don't have my dad to come with me there". "He left this world when i was little". A lone tear escaped her eye. "I immediately cupped  her face and made her look at me.

"Hey, I am so sorry for your loss". "But don't worry". "You are free to come here anytime you want". "I will accompany you". I said and wiped her tears. She instantly hugged me. "Thankyou for all the things you are doing to me". "I can't be more thankful Xavier". "Why are you doing this?". Why was i doing this?. I myself questioned. 

"Serena, I know there is this weird tension between us". "Our feelings are mixed". "You and I , we both don't know each other". "But, looking at you i feel joy". "I feel bliss at all the little things you make me feel". "And trust me i have never felt this way". "I am doing this because my heart is telling me to". I want to know you better Serena and vanish all your worries".

Serena's POV

Xavier's words again did some magic on me. Nobody ever consoled me this way. From the day at the club till today all he is giving me is warmth and comfort. He telling me that he want's to know me more created a spark in my eye. Was all of this too fast?, I questioned myself. Hell no. It was perfect the way it was going. I did not hesitate nor did i fear him. 

Maybe people saw him as a ruthless mafia leader. But deep down he had a heart of gold. And i saw  it in his words. "Xavier i don't know you as well". "I would love  to know you more as well". Saying that i looked in his beautiful brown eyes filled with joy. "Let's go inside" he said and we got up. We also had a quick tour of the mansion. 

We then ate dinner together. His family was very kind and empathetic towards me. I also met a new member of his family, Chris. Who again was generous. After having dinner i headed to the room. As Xavier was about to leave i stopped him. "Xavier", I spoke with a low voice. "Actually, i am not use to sleep in such a big room". "It fears me". "So, can you please stay with me tonight?". 

I thought he would say no but he came near me and sat on the bed. "Offcourse i will sleep with you as long as you want me to". Saying this he embraced me in his arms and i buried myself in his chest. With that we slept in  no time. It had been very long since i had shared a bed with someone. But today, maybe i found a second home for myself. I know all of this was too quick. But maybe my destiny had planned all this.

And i approved it happily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanku. :)

Plz Vote