The Beggining-2

Let's start by telling you guys who I am. My name is Serena Davis. I am 24. I am a fashion designer by profession. Fashion has always been my passion. makes sense now ,doesn't it?. haha. I live in NewYork. A city everybody dreams of. My family, well i don't have one. Except my mom. Yes my mom is the only person who is my family. Rosianna Davis. I was about 4yrs old when my dad left this world. He died due to heart attack. but i had great bonding with him, which i will never forget. Hence, this is only my family i am left with. But i am happy.

My mother provided me with everything as a child. Being a single mom she made sure i had everything that others had. Now, she lives in Los Angeles because of her being a CEO. And i am so proud of her for  that. We do talk every week. I am the only child she has. No sibling. Indeed i am living a happy and peaceful life. A simple life i can say. 

Now, let's begin with the story ahead. I have my own fashion house where i work . I have a few people to work with me there. "Stacy is the new order completed"?. "Yes it is completed" and max has gone to deliver it . "Good" . "Now let's work for the bride's dress". What happened next was something i am use to everyday.

"SERENA". A  loud voice making me completely deaf. And i don't  even have to guess it. Well, that's my bestfriend, my sister, my life, my soul anything u can call it as. Jennifer Cooper. Same age as me. I have known her like my entire life. She is a tatoo artist though. She owns one of the biggest tatoo shops in Nyc. But she spends less time there and more time here. Helping me all day. I met Jennifer when i was 9 yrs old. Jennifer never met her parents . She always lived in a adoption centre till 9 yrs.

But one day she ran from there and lived on a street for 2 days. My mom found her and brought her home. Since then she is living with us. As a part of our family. But she moved early to Nyc. At the age of 19. to create her own identity. but she always came to met us . We don't share a blood relation but this girl right here is my life and i can never ever live without her.

"Ouch". "J my ear." "Come on serena i think u are use to it now". "Offcouse i am".  What is it this time?." Well, we are going to a party". "Where?". "Well there is a new opening of a club in newyork tomorrow". "We have to try it out". R u in? ." Offcourse i am" . "I knew it". "We have to go shopping now". "I already have dreeses J". "Damm.. You are boring". "Fine, I'll come" . "Good girl". "OK then". "Ok". "what?". "We are going right?". "Now?" . "Obviously babe". "now". "Fine". "Stacy." Serena plz don't worry I'll have everything managed". "Thanku so much stacy". "Bye enjoy!". 

We then headed to the mall to search for some good dressses. It took us 3hrs for that. But it was worth it. No matter how much Jennifer troubled me i still went through it. "So, how was ur day at work?". "Um good". "I told Melena to handle the rest of the clients"." haha". "like u always do". "Yup"." Shall we go home now?". "Yes plz let's go". "M tired as anything". "Haha". "Drama Queen". " Look who is talking".

After buying the dresses we headed to our homes. But i must say, i enjoyed it. Nothing can be better than a shopping session with your  bff. "Girl see u tmr at 7:30pm then". "Okay". "Goodnight babe". "GN" J. It was Saturday tomorrow. A day free from work. And that means nothing but only  party. I  then changed into comfy pj's and Oversized tee." Huh". Finally time to sleep.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!. The next chapter will consist of my next Main Xavier's POV. 

I hope u enjoyed this one. Bye:)