Part 2 (en)

*Days later, you're in your bed, flashes in your head, from James, in the room, you remember. Everything. Again. You get up quietly, get out of your room and go find James.*

Y/N: James?
Bucky: soldat, what's the mission?
Y/N: James it's me, y/n.
Bucky: what's the mission?
Y/N: James look at me, please we have to go... You have to remember me, James please.

*You get closer, wanting to hug him but he starts to fight you, alerting the guards.*

Y/N: please James! Please!

*You start tearing up, defending yourself, but not fighting him.*

Y/N: please... Please come with me... We're supposed to escape together... James please...

*He doesn't stop and you hear footsteps coming, the alarm triggers.*

Y/N: I'm so sorry James... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...

*The agents arrive but you fight with them, with all your energy, you need to escape, this will be your only chance. You run as fast as you can, you finally find a way out. You run away from Hydra's HQ, you run in the woods, as fast as you can but you're too weak and you fall all the time so you decide to finally stop and hide in some kind of cave. You wait. Hours and hours. The night passes and as soon as the sun rise, you run again. Hungry and tired because you didn't sleep at all, too afraid to be kidnapped again. Now that you escaped, you can't go back.

You hear someone running behind, faster than you. You would recognize him anywhere, the sounds of the footsteps, the breathing, the dog tags. James is here, probably sent to capture you or kill you. You continue to run, you don't look back.*

Y/N: James I know you can hear me please stop I'm not the enemy!

*You run and run but he catches you and he falls on you, making you both roll on the ground, kicking each other.*

Y/N: please James you don't want to hurt me!

*You both get up and he continues to fight you, bear hands.*

Y/N: We're friends James! Please remember me.

*You start tearing up.*

Y/N: you call me doll all the time, your name is James and I'm y/n. We have this stupid joke between us, when you say that I'm slow and I answer "you're dumb". You love stroking my hair, you say it calms you, we've been spending so much time in a room together and we shared memories of our past life. James please...

*James stops, confused, trying to remember. He looks at you with his deep eyes.*

Bucky: you're my mission.
Y/N: no James I'm you friend! You have to remember!
Bucky: I was sent to kill you.
Y/N: James please...

*He grabs your neck, lifting you up, your feet can't touch the ground anymore. You try desperately to breathe. He walks to a cliff, still his metal hand wrapped around your neck. You can hear the water hitting the rocks at the bottom of the ravine. He's gonna drop you.*

Y/N: I.... I love you... James....

*You pass out and he takes off his hand.*