Chapter 2: The Call!

"Is that a dog barking?" I mutter to myself. I realize that is not a dog barking, but a ringtone of a dog barking... I listen and the phone is really near.

"Found it." the screen says 'DJ Malik'. I press answer.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Who are you? And how did you find my phone?!" says an Irish voice. Then I recognize it. How could I not recognize the voice from one of the cutest guys on earth?!

"NIALL!! How are you? Long time, right?"

"Jade?! What are you doing with my phone?"

"It was here on the floor. I'm here where your concert was."

"Can I go there? You know to pick up my phone?"

"Of course, you silly!" I say. He's one of my good friends. Anything you tell him, he doesn't tell anyone. Thats one of the many things I love about him.

"But first... I have to ask you something... I can't ask you personally because I'm kinda afraid...

"Oh, Nialler you can ask me anything."

"I know, it's just that this is a big favor. And it kinda hurts because of what could happen if I don't and... It's just complicated..."

"Well... Fire out, Niall."

"Here it goes. You probably saw the news. You know... Harry proposing... And everything. Well we are as shocked as any directioner in the world. And we know that Harry doesn't love Taylor like he loves you. And he says that he wants to leave the band... And if he leaves well you know it won't be the same without him. And if he does leave Louis will leave too, and if Louis leaves Zayn will leave. And that would leave only Liam and me. And you know very well that... THAT IS THE END!"

"I-I...!!!" I'm speechless. What do I have to do with this whole thing?! Where do I come in?! Does he really want me to be... What I'm thinking?! Well they DO need my help...

"Jade, are you still there?"

"Yes, Nialler... My question is: WHERE THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?!

"Well I thought that maybe, just maybe... you could convince him to forget the 'marrying idea' by pretending that you're still into him... And if he believes you he will leave Taylor for you."

"You want me get back with Harry to save One Direction?!" I say. Unbelievable! I'm not offended. Is just that everything is moving just to quick. Feels like just yesterday I broke up with Hazza. I still love him, of course I do. Unlike him, I can't just forget my feelings for him in just days! But me competing with TAYLOR SWIFT?! Me! I have plain brown hair, plain brown eyes. Niall wants the socially-challenged plain girl to WIN against a huge pop star who is one of the most beautiful girl on earth.

"Well... What do you say?" Niall says from the other line.

"I take a deep breath and say...