Chapter 29: Don't talk, just kiss.

WSHYCIMJDI 29

Chapter 29: Don't talk, just kiss.

Niall's P.O.V. (Day 8, 11:00 am.)

"Shall we get going Jade?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. Harry grumbles and lands a goodbye peck on Jade's sweet lips. I gulp and fake a smile when the couple looks at my direction.

"We shall." Jade says with a smile and walks toward me in a graceful manner, looking like beautiful princess.

"Jade. Don't forget your purse." Harry says and hands her a little leather satchel, that can only hold her phone. She grabs it, slings it over her her shoulder and goodbye's each of the guys, unfortunately the rest of the girls are still sleeping. We walk out the building quietly but in a comfortable silent manner.

"Taxi!" I say and raise my hand in the air. Quickly, a taxi stops in front of us.

"How much to the museum of lavender?" I ask, hoping the guy knows English. Harry is our translator since he speaks French fluently. I pretty much have gotten used to him doing the talking for us.

"Zeet will be... 75 euros." He says with his French accent.

"Hop in, Jade." I say with a smile and open the door for her. (Lilly: *elbows Jade* you didn't tell me that he opened the door for you! Jade: ...sorry! I was too busy telling you about the kis- Author: OOOKAY! SHUSH GIRLS! *Shh's Lilly and Jade* Louis: Author! Stop being so rude! *snaps finger in Z formation* Author: *rolls eyes* *types quickly on her laptop* Lilly: MY GOD! *stares at Louis, who has a zipper for mouth* Author: *grins evilly* now stop interrupting!)

"Thanks." She says with returning a warm smile, the smile that makes me melt. I sit next to her, leaving some distance between us. She slumps her shoulder trying to act casual but I can tell she's quite excited because of that silly smile thats crossing her lips. The car starts going. The man makes eye contact with me through the little mirror and I look away awkwardly. I feel Jade's head on my shoulder and little shots of electricity run through my body.

"How long do you think it takes to get there?" She asks.

"It can't be more than twenty minutes." I say, trying to calm down my heart, that cant stop pumping rapidly. "Jade, you look beautiful." I blurt out. I look at her stunned expression and her now-rosy cheeks.

"I-Uh..." She mutter, not looking at my eyes. "Thanks, Nialler." She says with a oh-so-cute little smile and her cheeks blushing.

"You're blushing!" I say laughing. Her cheeks redden more and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Am not." She says pouting.

"You are, luv!" I say, laughing harder because of her expression. She sticks out her tongue at me but continues blushing.

"Am not, Niall."

"Luv, your mouth says one thing but cheeks say other." I say laughing harder. She attempts to act annoyed but ends up laughing hysterically too.

"For how long have you been a boyfriend and girlfriend?" The taxi driver asks in a attempt to speak English.

"Us?" I ask a bit confused.

"Yeah, a couple." He affirms nodding.

"We-Uh-We" Jade mutters.

"We are not a couple." I say trying to hide the hint of sadness in my voice.

"What?" He ask in amazement.

"We're just friends." Jade affirms. Friends... That's what she thinks we are. "Best friends." She adds with a smile.