Chapter 7: Everything's complicated.

"Me too..." he mutters under his breath. Niall looks at me and looks at him and so do all the other boys. My heart gives a little bounce. He misses US! If he only knew how happy he just made me. Harry is still sadly looking at his fries. He suddenly stands up to picks his phone as he looks at me with pain in his eyes and says: "But it's over."

"Let's go boys..." Louis says. I can tell he can't stand to see Harry like this, breaking on the inside slowly and painfully.

"But... I have to tell Jadesomething." says Zayn. I notice a hint of worry in his big brown eyes.

"So do I!" says Niall. Harry looks at them and so does Louis.

"Please?" Zayn nd Niall say. Both with the most irresistible puppy faces in history.

"Fine but only three minutes EACH!" says Louis with the most serious tone. I never heard him talking to them like that. He's not the old Louis I met two years ago. The Louis that whenever his friends were sad he tried to cheer them up with the most silliest things... He turned rude, impatient and grumpy. But he wasn't like that after the concert... Something happened to change his mind. I wonder what could change the Tommo's attitude from day to night.

"I go first!" says Zayn excitedly. He takes my hand and leads me to the corner of the shop.

"I'll text you. I'll pretend we're best friends so that way you'll be able to come with us in the tour and change things back to normal. Kay?" he says secretively.

"What do you mean 'you'll pretend your my best friend'?! Are we not best friends?!" I say offended. Aren't we friends?! Lilly, Niall and him are my best friends... Well that's what I thought about Niall...

"I mean I'll pretend that these two months we have been texting and talking. That we never stopped talking to each other. And you ARE my best friend... I missed you so much!" he says hugging me tightly.

"You better not be lying!" I say with an inquisitive tone as I grin.

"Silly you with that silly smile of yours!" he says brushing my hair. "Well... I'll text soon." he says with a smirk. As he walks away, Niall approaches to me with the most perfect white rose I've ever seen.

"A flower for another flower." he says with the most beautiful smile, so full of hope, so perfect, so priceless...

"How did you...?" I ask. It was really sweet, in fact it was one of the most sweetest things anyone had done for me. But if he thought that a perfect rose would get him off the hook so easily he was wrong...

"A gentleman must not reveal his secrets." he says with a silly smile. I never noticed but he has the most beautiful smile... And also enchanting blue eyes... My dear holly god of angels... What's happening to me?!?!

"Anyway... I was wondering can you meet me at 5 in the park? We have to talk about yesterday and everything..." he says. He's looking at the floor, there's a hint of sadness in his voice. I don't answer...

"Please we have to talk! What Harry said yesterday... Well part of it was true but..." he pauses and looks at me. My eyes fill with tears as I shake my head. "Please! You have to listen... I didn't mean like that... Please?" he says with worry, sadness in his voice. His eyes fill with tears. He looks at me with pain in his eyes... I can't stand to see him like this. It makes me sad.

"Niall... Don't cry... I'll go" I say with a understanding tone in my voice. I say as I dry his tears. He smiles at me and nods.

"Hurry up!" Louis shouts angrily. Niall makes a rude hand gesture as he sticks out his tongue at him. I laugh and so does Zayn. Niall gives me a hug and whispers in my ear: "Don't forget." I smile. As he walks away. Zayn looks at me and gives me thumbs up. Harry looks at me... His eyes are not like they used to be. They're full of pain, sorrow, sadness and regret. He quickly lowers his gaze as he mutter something to himself. Time to go back home...

"Where were you?!" asks Lilly. Damn! I forgot to tell her I was meeting the boys.

"I was worried crazy!" she shouts at me. She's been crying... all day. I feel like such a bad person!!

"I'm sorry, Lilly! I should have called... But I was with the boys!"

"Sorry won't cover it! I was worried sick! You didn't call or texted me! You didn't tell me why did disappeared of the party! You didn't tell me that you were going to someplace. I had to sleep at a motel! Because of you! You left without me! You left with the car..." she says shouting. She starts sobbing. I hate seeing her like this and it's all my fault.

"I'm sorry!!!" I say half sobbing, half shouting. "Wait... Didn't you tell me you were going to stay at Matt's?!" she sighs as she lets out a tear.

"Matt and I... broke up. He left without me with a girl." she says whispering looking all distant.

"Oh... I'm very sorry! I... Is just that... Why?"

"Well... Yesterday... Zayn came and offered me a drink and I agreed. Then Matt came and shouted at me for leaving him alone at the dance floor. That's when Zayn said he shouldn't act that way. And Matt punched Zayn for sticking up for me... And they started fighting... And then Matt said: 'I know you like him! I know youre dying to be with him! But open your eyes, princess, he's not interested. He will never like you! WHY?! Because he has a million of perfect girls around him and you're just a nobody!'. Then I ran away... And I caught Matt making out with a blonde. I asked her who was she and she said that she is his... Wife." That's when Lilly lost it and started crying. My best friend had never gotten her heart broken. Why? Because she noticed when the guy was right and when the guy was just trying to play with her. But when Zayn came he broke all her expectations. She fell hard for him... But he left. She pretended to move on, but it didn't go well. That's when she met Matt. Lilly was still very affected by Zayn.

"I'm sorry... I saw Harry today..." I say. I am trying to change the topic. I knew that if we kept talking about Matt she would cry all day long.

"You did?!" She says as she open her eyes real big.

"Yeah... Today was the thing about the deal..." Lilly hugs me before I can finish. "I'm sorry for overreacting. I thought that I was only the only one passing through hard stuff. Now continue..." she says brushing my hair. I giggle. I love this girl! I couldn't even ask for a better friend!

"Well I said that I missed us and he said... That he missed us too, but that we were over." I say sadly. I really did miss him. I wasn't faking. And it made me happy when he said he missed us. He gave me hope. But then the cold truth came... The sinking moment came, he admitted it was over.

"That's good, right?!" she says. But then she looks at me and adds "but not good enough... Babe, don't loose hope, EVER. At least we know that he misses you." she says smiling.

"Why don't we bake some cupcakes too you know add a little sweetness to our lives?" she says with a wink.

*************************************

Hope you guys like this chapter!! Can one of you guys tell me why are boys so damn hard to understand?! I mean theyre like first so into you then they're col then they're cute and adorable again. Then they're cold again!! And I'm like: Hurry up and choose!!!