Chapter 25: Today was a fairy tale.

Hello... People...? I can't use anything that has to do with food or I'll get hungry... And me hungry... Equals bad mood. Bad mood leads to not writing a good chapter. So yeah... I can't mention food in this chapter... Unless I eat... NOMNOMNOM FOOOOOOOD! Well... Thats pretty much it. Well... Don't forget to comment, vote and read! STAY FLAWLESS!!

Jade's P.O.V. (Day 6 in France) NEXT DAY:

"Heey." Harry whispers softly to my ear. I open my eyes and find Harry's green orbs looking at me.

"Where's Lilly?" I ask sleepily.

"She's in my room, cuddling with Zayn. And she gave me permission to be with you." Harry says with a little smile and softly pinches my nose. I giggle and got to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and Harry blows me a kiss.

"Flirt." I say with a giggle.

"Mademoiselle... What shall we do today?" Harry says seductively walking towards me and planting a kiss on my hand.

"Kind sir, I don't have an idea." I say curtisying.

"Well... Let's be spontaneous, shall we?" Says Harry with a smile. We step out of the room holding hands. Eleanor, Louis and Liam are in living room.

"Hello sleepy heads." Says Eleanor with a small smile.

"Harry!" Says Louis jumping into the curly's arms.

"Lou!" Harry says excitedly and gives me a quick smile.

"Where are the others?" I ask.

"Sleeping. Any ideas of what we can do today?" Asks Liam.

"Yeah... I mean we're in France and we haven't done anything... France-like?" Says Eleanor with a puzzled look. Harry whispers something to Louis and he smiles.

"We think that we should go..." They say in unison. "Ice skating!" They add happily.

"A quick reminder... It's summer!" I say.

"And your point is?" Says Louis.

"They are plenty of ice skating rinks here open in Summer." Harry says hopefully.

"True..." I admit.

"We'll go search for one!" Harry says grabbing a hold of Louis.

"I'll go to the Eiffel Tower with Danielle." Says Liam as an excuse to not be with this crazy bunch!

"Really? Awwww!!" I say.

"Yeah, I don't want to loose time." He says with a little smile.

"Hey..." Says Niall coming out of his room.

"Niall!" I say more cheerful than usual.

"Jade?" Niall asks sleepily and rubs his eyes.

"We're going ice-skating." I say poking his chest.

"Really?" He says smiling.

"Yeah. I should go wake up those two." I say, looking at door.

"I'll help!" Niall says happily. I knock on the door. I hear laughing and open the door.

"Zayn!" Lilly half-complaining, half laughing.

"You started it!" Says Zayn, tickling Lilly.

"I did not!" Says Lilly laughing.

"Come on!" I say, trying to get a hold of Lilly's arm.

"She's mine!" Zayn says smiling.

"You're mine!" Says Harry to Zayn, grabbing his hand. (A\N- Yes! Zarry! ;D )