Chapter 31: The way I loved you.

First of all... Dear Jarry fans... I love you, little carrots! I love all of you!

Dedicated to all those Jarry fans (ironically... You'll see why) I want to say that those 15,000 reads couldn't have been possible without you! I love you! And second of all... Don't kill me please! I don't have enough money to hire bodyguards!

@heyletsdothispoo @anonymousbosch @xxAlli_Stylesxx @harrstyles_fanpagge (Who ships Jarry AND Jiall [or Nade!] ) @niallz411 (who also ships both!) @ShellyCaballete @Nour_B_Mortada (Who ALSO ships both!) @29mullim @spendarvis

Jade's P.O.V. (Day 10 [last chapter ended on day 9], noon!)

I comb my hair, make a little braid and clip it on the side of my hair. I hear a soft knock coming from the door.

"Come in?" I state sounding a bit more like a question.

"Hey..." Niall says softly and slumps in my bed.

"Hello." I say not meeting his gaze. I'm still embarrassed of what happened yesterday.

"How are stuff going?" He says a tad embarrassed.

" 'How are stuff going?' Sheesh, we reached that point of awkwardness?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and he laughs. I laugh too and sit next to him but keeping my distance.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks looking at me.

"Sure." I say with a shrug.

"Jade, why did you cry yesterday?" I hear Niall's voice asking softly but awaiting for a reasonable answer.

"Well..." I say with a sigh. For a second I feel like telling him everything, telling him that I DO have feeling for him but I can't just break up with Harry since that would be cruel... And even if I did running into Niall's arms would be just wrong..."It was nothing, really." I say with a little fake smile.

"You don't cry because of 'nothing'." Niall says quoting With his fingers 'nothing'.

"I don't want to talk about it, Niall."

"I'm sorry for telling you THAT, Jade. I really am. I just needed to get that put of my chest... Sorry." He says and his cheeks blush a tad as his gaze falls to the the floor.

"It-Well-Maybe... It doesnt change a thing." I lie and wrap him in a hug. If only I could tell him that it did change things... That now I have to do something about this, even if it seems wrong. He hugs me too in a friendly manner but squeezing me in such a cute manner... (Jade: *sighs of happiness* Me: Crush much? *raising eyebrow* Jade: I can't sigh now?! God, Author! Everything has to revolve about love doesn't it?! Lilly: Oh you two shush... *rolls eyes* *whispers to Author* You are right, though. Author: *grins*) "Niall, a bit too tight." I say with a chuckle.

"Oh-Sorry." He says quickly and lets me go.

"I didn't know you were so strong." I say with a little grin.

"I'm strong enough to carry a girl bridal style, that's for sure." He says with a little smile, as if he's proud of himself. I look at him a bit stunned by his statement. He opens his eyes wide and gets flustered up. "Uh-I didn't mean it that way. God! I-I'll just go." He stammers quickly, opens the door and leaves. I smile to myself like a complete idiot and cross my arms. He's definitely one of a kind.

Lilly's P.O.V.

"Babe! Your phone's ringing!" Zayn shouts from the couch. I walk in tippy-toes toward him and pinch his nose. "Ow! What was that for?!" He says but smiles at me.