Chapter 4: She still loves him.

"You won't believe to who I was talking to." I say.

"To who?" says Lilly with a bored tone.

"Niall, Louis, Liam and um... Zayn." I answer. I see her blushing and a little sparkle in her eyes. She still liked Zayn. More like loved him. Those four months they had spent together were unforgettable, at least for them it was.

"Was Harry with them?! What were you guys talking about? How's um... Zayn?

"First answer: Harry wasn't with them.

Second answer: I was making a sorta-kinda deal with them.

Third answer: He's still crazy and hot." I give her a wink.

"What kinda-sorta deal?" she says raising an eyebrow.

"A deal that if I didn't agree the whole band could collapse. "

"And?! I know you're hiding another thing from that 'deal' of yours." I cant hide anything from her. She knows when something is wrong and when I'm hiding it.

"Well... I have to date Harry again. And make him forget Taylor." I say. OMG! That sounds so mean, so devious. And I, the goody two shoes, am going to do this.

"YOU'RE GONNA WHAT?! Jade, he broke your heart. And you're going to date him again?"

"Its not because I want to... It's because if I don't it's the end of One Direction. And I could never never forgive myself knowing that I could have saved the band."

"I just don't want to see you hurt... *sigh* Do you have lipgloss?" she says.

"Of course I do. And by the way... Zayn's eyes still sparkle when I mention you." I say. Her cheeks start blushing and her blue eyes sparkle.

"Really?!" she asks shocked. Why can't they be together? I mean, he loves her and she loves him.

"Yeah girl. Do you still love him?" I ask suspiciously.

"Don't tell Matt! But yeah... I still love him... A lot. And no matter what I do I still want him, I still need him..." I can be familiar with that. Cause no matter what I do, I still need Harry with him. I miss his slow voice whispering sweet things, his electrifying green eyes looking at me with only love, his sweet kisses...

"Are you okay? You look sad and distant." asks Lilly.

"I'm okay. So are we going to the party or not?!"

-------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! Next Friday I'll update or maybe sooner.