Chapter 28: The way you look tonight (or should it be today?)

DRIED UP PO-TA-TO! Oh.... HEY! I want to thank you, lovelies for those amazing and unbelievable 13,000 reads! SHOWWY DAT LASHT WEEK I CULDNT UPDATE SHATURDAY! But thanks again for those unbelievable 13,000 reads! GOD! I'm sho happy!

Special dedication to everyone who answered my question in chapter 26! I asked if you peeps shipped Nade or Jarry... AND the winner is JARRY! ... And I also want to dedicate this chapter to @Letsdothispoo who always takes time to write a comment! She's lovely! And to @spendanis who was the one who broke the tie with a very good answer and answered my two questions! *claps for these two lovely persons*

(Day 7, Horseback riding)

Jade's P.O.V.

"Did I mention that I'm a bit terrified of horses?" I say nervously and bite my lip.

"What?!" Harry says preoccupied. "Why?"

"I had an accident riding one."

"My god! Are you alright, now?" Niall asks with preoccupation.

"Damn. It was a long time ago. Of course I'm alright."

"I don't know how to ride a horse either." Harry says.

"I do." Zayn says happily. "Lilly could ride with me." Lilly beams and nods happily.

"I know too." Danielle says. "Liam, would you mind?" Danielle asks, referring as if he would mind of riding with her.

"It would be a pleasure." Liam says and lands a peck on her hand. Danielle giggles.

"Eleanor can ride and so can I." Louis says with a smile... When is he not smiling?! "Maybe Eleanor can go alone and I could ride with..." Louis says eyeing us all as if judging a pageant.

"Me!" Harry says happily. Louis claps and jumps excitedly, Eleanor giggles and pecks his cheek.

"Then that would leave me and Niall." I say with a shrug. Harry grabs me by the waist, spins me around and lands a soft peck on my lips.

"YOU PAIR OF EXHIBITIONISTS!" Liam says scandaled. Niall grumbles and rests his head on Zayn's shoulder.

"Stop making babies!" Louis complains.

"Making babies, huh?" Harry whispers to my ear with a chuckle. "I like the sound of that." He adds with a smirk. I slap playfully his arm. "What?" He asks with an innocent expression.

"Louis, you're just jealous!" Harry say with a chuckle. Louis sticks out his tongue.

"Eleanor! Harry is bullying me!" He says and fake cries on Eleanor shoulder. "He's bullying me because he's jealous of Kevin!"

"Why would I be jealous of a pigeon?" Harry say with a chuckle obviously amused.

"Be-because he's my favorite!" Louis says peeking at Harry's reaction.Harry gasps and looks away from Louis. "You traitor! Hmph!" He says and stomps. Louis laughs and runs to hug him.

"So I guess that you'll be riding with me?" Niall asks beaming.

"You do know how to ride, right?" I ask with a cold tone I didn't mean to use.

"Sheesh, Jade. Have a little trust on me." Niall says raising his hands in the air.

"I trust you." I say with a smile. "I was just making sure that a little lunatic like you could ride without scaring the horse away." I say teasingly. He lets out a laugh and so do I. The others start putting the saddles on their horses. The guy who rented us the horses hand me and Niall a completely white horse. I step away a little when the white horse comes to smell me.