Chapter 17: Your my favorite song (more like carrot...)

Lilly's P.O.V.

When it's finally time to go, Michael offers me a ride.

"No, I shouldn't." I say slightly blushing.

"I don't see Niall and the girl around here." He says with a shrug. I panic and look around for Niall.

"My god. He couldn't have gone without me, couldn't he?" I say under my breath.

"Love, I think he did. And he was a little drunk." Says Michael.

"Well... I guess I'll take your offer." I say, a little scared since I just met him.

"Relax, I don't bite attractive girls with a bad taste in men. That's a sickness I wouldn't like to have." He says with a smile. I giggle, knowing that girls would be disappointed if he ever had my sickness.

"I don't trust you." I say teasingly as I nudge his arm. "How do I know you're not a vampire? After all, you do have the looks." I add with a grin.

"How did you unravel my dark secret?! Am I really that pale?!" He says with a chuckle. I giggle as he takes my hand and leads me toward his car. He opens my door and I get in the car. He opens his door and starts the car. I turn on the radio and quickly turn it off. Why? Because Zayn's voice just boomed in the speakers. The song: Little Things. A song he, many times, said that it described what he felt for me. I guess he never meant what he said...

"Zayn Malik, wasn't he?" He says as he raises one of his eyebrows. I instantly tense up at the mention of his name.

"What?" I ask.

"The one who broke your precious heart." He says giving me a quick look.

"Thanks... And yeah... He was the one." I say. I, myself can notice a hint of sadness in my voice.

"He doesn't deserve you. You're a great person, and whatever he did to you clearly shows that he isn't worth your love." He says looking at the road. I'm obviously shocked be his sweet comment.

"Thanks... But you know me only for a couple of hours." I say.

"True, but it doesn't take that long to know when a person is truly kind." He says. Gosh... This boy is a charmer, alright! He has a way with words... He's so sweet and sensitive!

"Lilly, I like you. I really like your personality and your charming eyes. And I know this must be weird for you... Since I only met you-" He pauses and looks at his clock. "Three and a half hours ago. But ever since I saw you... I felt something I never felt before." He says, trying not to look into my eyes.

"Michael..." I say. I want to say something and even give him a chance. But the words are stuck in my throat.

"I know that your heart is still badly wounded. But can you please give me a chance?" He asks, somehow pleading. Should I give him a chance? If I was him, I would certainly like to be given the chance. But if I do and things don't work out... It would kill me to see him hurt.

"I'll give you a chance." I say with a little smile.

"Thank you, bella!" He says with a big smile.He pulls up the car at the hotel and leans in. I push away quickly.

"Love, I wouldn't do that. I won't win you with kisses or sex. I will try to win you with my words and actions." Says Logan Lerman's look alike. I smile and give him a peck on the cheek. I get out of the car but before I close the door Michael call my name.

"Lilly!" He says a load too loud.

"Something wrong?" I ask him.

"Can I pick you up tomorrow at seven?" He asks with a smile.