chapter 5: How he dared

We arrived at the place. As I open the door I realize that there is more than 200 people. This place is huge!

"Did you say something?" asks Matt.

"No..." I mutter lowering my gaze. I couldn't bear to see him. Not after what Lilly had told me. She didn't love him like he loved her. Every time Matt looked at her you could clearly see that he loved her. That just makes me sad... He loves her and she's just using him to forget Zayn... Thats when I feel a poke in my shoulder.

"Niall?"

"Can we talk outside for a minute?"

"Sure." We go outside, where the moon is shining and there's a misty wind.

"Can I see your wrists for a minute?" NO. Damn. He can't see... I try to hide my face... I feel my cheeks burning. I want say NO but I just shrug. He takes my hand and sees my wrist...

"Why did you do this?" he asks in a worried tone. I feel a lump in my throat, I try to swallow my tears.

"Is it because of the deal? Because if it is we can call it out. I'd rather see the band destroyed than see you suffering..." I look into his beautiful blue eyes. I see the pain in his eyes.

"Niall... It's not because of the deal. You see... When Harry and I broke up... It felt like I had lost a part of me. We were together for TWO YEARS. He was my first boyfriend, my first love, my first kiss. He used to promise that when I turned eighteen he would marry me... Now he's with her... They only dated for two months and he's proposing?! It hurts that these two years meant nothing to him..." I say as my eyes fill with tears. Niall stands there looking at me, he starts hugging me. I smell his perfume and feel a little tingle in my chest. Harry used to use this perfume.

"Everything's gonna be okay..." He takes my hand and opens the door.

"Jade, promise me one thing."

"What? " I say drying my tears. I don't want anyone else to see me crying.

"Promise me *sigh* that you'll never do that again" He says signaling my wrist.

I take a big sigh. ours

"I promise." He hugs me and whispers Thanks.

"Where we're you *hiccup* guys?! You're missing the FUN!!" says Lilly. That girl got drunk in five minutes?!

"Wanna dance?" says Niall. I nod in agreement. We head to the dance floor where the other boys are. Harry is not here. I wonder where he is... Niall and I dance a couple of songs when he enters the room. The boy with the electrifying green eyes, the boy with the curly hair, the boy who broke my heart... He's holding Taylor's hand. Niall notices and looks into my eyes and says:

"Everything is going to be ok. Just ignore them." Niall is the sweetest guy on earth! And also one of the cutest. His future girlfriend will be so lucky to have him!

"Thanks Nialler." I say as I give him a peck on the cheek. His cheeks start blushing and he smiles.

"Do you want something to drink?" he says.

"No thanks. But go get something for yourself." I say. He goes. Suddenly I feel someone's eyes staring at me. When I realize that those eyes are Harry's eyes.

He looks at me, his eyes fill with tears. He kisses Taylor and starts a heated make out session. Don't they know that this is a public place?! Don't they have any shame?! My eyes fill with tears, but I dry them quickly.

"Are you okay?" asks Liam.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He looks at Harry and Taylor.

"He turned into such a jerk... Well Jade if you need anything I'll always be here."

He smiles and walks toward Danielle. That's when Niall arrives with a margarita. He looks at Harry and Taylor, then at me. His eyes fill with anger, he clenches his fists and start walking angrily towards the couple.

"Niall, my mate." says Harry.

"HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE'S SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOU?! DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME?!" Niall shouts at Harry.

"What do you care?! Since when did you care about her?! You even told me that I should break up with her!" Niall said that? Pain streaks my chest. Why would he do that? I thought he was my friend, bestfriend.