Chapter 8: Wishing.

HEY!!!!!!!! My dear adorable little carrots, potatoes and directioners(forever, at heart)!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all!!!!!! I just want to dedicate this Chapter to Jess1D. She's the sweetest carrot I've ever met!! And also my bestfriend Manda Panda. I love you guys so much!!! They inspire me to keep writing!! And so do all of you!! FAN Jess1D and krysttina!!

******************************************

"Why don't we bake some cupcakes too you know add a little sweetness to our lives?" she says with a wink. I agree. I love baking, and I love it even more when I'm doing it with my best friend! We bake a double layered chocolate cake. To hell with diets! I wanna live life! I don't really give a cucumber 'bout diets. Why do we care about how we look like? Whats inside is what counts. I look at the clock. Oh my dear good god of angels! It's 4:30!!! I have to meet Niall at the park at 5!

"The cake is ready to eat, my cheesecake!" Says Lilly with a cheesy smile plastered on her face. She puts my cooking apron on the counter and brings the cake to the table. I grab a knife and cut the cake. A big piece for her and a huge piece for me! Mwahahaha!!! I start eating it as quickly as I can.

"Cheesecake... Don't eat that fast." Says Lilly.

"I kinda have to. Niall invited me to have a walk in the park with him at five." I say finishing my last bite of double layered chocolate cake. I put the rest in the refrigerator.

"Why didn't you tell me before?!" she says with an offended tone.

"I forgot..." I say.

"Sure you did! You forgot you have a date with Niall Horan, one of the most hottest guys of 2012." she says with a sarcastic voice.

"It's not a date! It's just a friendly walk in the park. Even if he liked me why would he set me up with Harry?" I ask.

"Why would he text you a bunch of times?! Why would he give you a rose?! It's obvious he likes you!" Says Lilly

"He does not!" I say.

"Fine. Whatever! Go change your clothe for the it's-obvious-its-a-date walk in the park." I stick my tongue at her as I run toward my closet.

"Come here!" I shout from my room at Lilly.

"What should I wear? Dress or pants?"

"Pants. A dress will look too... Date-like." Pants it is!

"Long or short?"

"Long. A short will look like your trying to make him like you." I grab my white skinny jeans with a turquoise shirt with a panda and my turquoise converse.

"I LOVE that shirt!" Lilly squeals. She LOVES pandas. She is a major panda lover.

"I get it, Panda Lover. Now I have to change." I say. She goes back to the living room to eat her cake. I close the door. I change as fast as I could (well as fast as you can with skinnys...). I make a braid in my hair. I look at the time 4:50. God!!!!! I have to hurry up!!! I come out of the room.

"My, my, my!! You look great!" says Lilly.

"Thank you!" I say as I give a little bow.

"Hurry up or you'll be late!" say Lilly giving me a smile. She opens the door as she smiles at me.

"Hope everything goes ok at your date." she says with a wink as she hugs me.

I smile. Doesn't she notices that this isn't a date?! And there's absolutely no way, I repeat NO WAY of Niall Horan ever falling for me. Mainly because I'm Harry's ex girlfriend and because I'm me. I'm not pretty enough for him. I'm just a normal girl. I'm not a model, I'm not a singer, I'm not a dancer either. He could probably have any girl he wanted. It's not like I care if he likes me or not... Or do I? I arrive at the park and look at the time. It's 3:11. Like I said before... Almost always on time.

"Hey!" says Niall. I look back and see him standing there with a with the most perfect white smile, sparkling blue eyes and cute messy blonde. I've never looked at him like this... Maybe I DO like him... No, I shouldn't...

"Are you ok?" he asks.

"I'm fine." I say as I smile. He smiles back sweetly as his cheeks blush.

"I called you here because... Of what Harry said yesterday." he says hiding his face.

"Niall... If you don't want to, it's ok."

"No, I want to. I have been holding this for way too long." he says with a look of regret in his face. I want to know what is he holding back.

"Well... It's true. I did say that to Harry." as Niall says it and I start crying. Doesn't he notice that this hurts me?!

"Jade, don't cry. I know it hurts you, but you have to listen." He says as he dries my tears. He lifts up my chin and looks directly at me. I look at his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes. I get easily lost in his ocean blue eyes. I feel his thumb in my cheeks, drying my tears carefully. I feel a sudden rush to hug him and stay with him forever. He shakes his head and puts his hands in his pocket.

"Anyway... Well... I told Harry that because I thought you guys weren't appropriate for each other. I've missed judged you and I know that you guys are perfect for each other." he says with a gulp.

"Niall... I know you're lying." I say. For Pete's sake he's my best friend, I know when he's lying, I know if he's sad, I even know if he has girl problems! Even though never had girl problems... He never had a formal girlfriend actually... Niall lets out a chuckle.

"You know me completely." he says as he smiles.

"Of course, I'm your bestfriend!"

"Yeah." he nods and mutters something to himself.

"What was that, Nialler?"

"Nothing."

"Niall... Tell me what wrong? I've never seen you so down..." I say. I'm worried about him. It's weird seeing Niall so sad. Usually he was the one always laughing, always happy.

"It's just that..."

"Niall... I know it's a girl. Tell me all about her." I say with a reassuring smile. he smiles at me sheepishly as his eyes give a little sparkle.

"Well... It is a girl. She's perfect, in every single way. She has the most enchanting smile, beautiful brown eyes and brown hair that flows with the wind. She cares about people. She can sense when something's wrong. She looks smashing without makeup. And she's just... Perfect." he lets out a big sigh. I feel jealousy filling my chest. My eyes fill with tears. I feel a huge lump in my throat. Why am I like this?! I don't like Niall... I should be proud that he found such a perfect girl. It's just that... I AM sad... Because maybe just maybe I thought that he may like me... But I don't care cause I don't like him... Or do I? I dry my tears quickly before Niall notices them.

"Wow... She sounds... Pretty." I wish I could say more but the words just won't come out of my mouth.

"She is! But one of my mates likes her. And every time I feel like telling her what I feel for her... My mate comes and messes it up. And I want to find out if she likes my mate or me..." Niall says looking at the floor with pain in his eyes.

"I think she likes you. You're pretty likable, you know?" I say stiffly. Why is that girl hurting Niall?! She must die! Why doesn't she hurries up and makes up her mind?! Doesn't she notices that she's hurting someone so special?!

"Really?!" he says excitedly. His eyes sparkle.

"Yep." I say popping the P (message from the author: Manda panda!!!!!)

He looks at me and hugs me tightly.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Her name is..."