Chapter 16: Troublemaker.

I want you ROCK ME, ROCK ME, ROCK M- *realize that there are people reading and stop dancing* Um... HI! Hope you guy like this chapter! Ashleyizmynazme if there was a price for the best comment any writer would adore, I'm 2456130% sure that you'd win it for sure. I totally laughed out loud with your comment. And xxAlli_Stylesxx I loved your comments in my early chapters! BeatrizMorales6 you're the sweetest thing EVER!! Loving1dizmyjob thanks for loving the chapter. Things like this mean the worlds to me. You guys make me the happiest for in the world! Ps LOVE YOU GUYS! STAY FLAWLESS!

Niall's P.O.V.

Zayn steps in the room with a frown. I can hear little sobs from the room next door. I'm guessing that's Lilly.

"Zayn, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Lilly loves me." He says.

"Answer my question." I say. I know he's not in the mood, but what he just told me, couldn't be more obvious.

"Niall, this is serious." He says as he looks at me kind of annoyed.

"Why is the poor girl crying?" I ask him. No girl should cry for a guy. EVER!

"Well she told me how she felt about me and I just told her the truth."

"What truth?" I ask suspiciously.

"That I love Perrie." He says.

"THE HELL?!" I know that it wasn't easy for Lilly to have enough confidence to go and tell him what she feels. I know she must have thought of getting rejected. Maybe because he wasn't interested in a relationship or maybe he could lie and say that he doesn't know what he feels about her. But THAT?! That's the lowest thing he could answer. "We both know that you're feelings for Perrie are nothing compared to what you feel for Lilly." I add. I control myself and do my best to hold in the anger he caused.

"No, what I feel for Perrie is stronger." He says looking down. He's obviously lying. I can tell.

"Zayn, why didn't you accept her?" I ask as I give him a friendly pat in the back.

"I don't know what I feel for her. Sure, she is sweet and very pretty. But I'm in a relationship with Perrie and I can't break up with her. That would be so low. It would be like I was cheating on her all along." He blurts out. "Damn word vomit." he mutters to himself. How could he do that to Lilly?! She is an amazing girl and I now see, that she deserves someone better than him. I get out of the room, so he can realize what he has done. I find Lilly clutching her legs and quietly sobbing.

"Lilly, want to go dancing?" I ask her. She raises her head, sees me and quickly shakes in response. "It'll be fun. I promise." I say with a reassuring smile.

"Everyone would think I have something with you." She says.

"Can't we go out as friends?! I'm pretty sure everyone know what I feel for Jade."

"Except Jade." She says. I decide to forget about this statement and ask her again.

"Can you answer my question?"

"Ok. But I can't go inside the room and change. Jade likes to be alone when she's trying figure things out."

"Well you can go out like that." I say with a smile. She grabs the purse and we head towards the door.

Jade's P.O.V.

I hear a little knock on the door. I know it's one of the boys, every girl here knows that I like to be alone when I'm mad.

"Jade, open the door. I know you're in there." Says a deep masculine voice. His voice is just so beautiful. His way of saying words with that British accent makes him sexier. I slowly get up and open the door. Harry looks at me and sits on my bed.