Chapter 24: Before I die.

Dear cupcakes.... HOLY MACKEREL! 10,000 reads?! When I started writing this I expected at least 100 reads... But definitely not this! I have to admit I originally planned to finish this after 25 chapters... But I now have other ideas *snicker,snicker*... I want to dedicate this chapter to those Zailly fans, who have been dying to see this chapter. Also to mandy0012, who ships with all her heart and well... The character of Lilly was inspired by her. Remember... ALL OF YOU ARE LILLY. DON'T GIVE UP ON LOVE. HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE YOUR FAIRY TALE LOVE... JUST LIKE LILLY... :')

(^.^)/ tootles! Don't forget to comment, vote and READ! Stay flawless!

Lilly's P.O.V.

I enter my room and find Jade smiling, sitting cross legged on the bed and Harry's messy head of curls on Jade's lap. She's playing with his curls and he's admiring her.

"Hullo?" I say. Harry looks at me and sits cross legged too.

"We heard." Jade says. "C'mere..." She adds with her arms open. I receive a tight hug from Jade and a friendly, sympathetic pat from Harry. I start sobbing in Jade's shoulder, she brushes my hair. I lay my head on her lap.

"I thought that was my place!" Harry complains. I let out a little chuckle.

"Shh... And it is not. Now shoo. I need some private time with my baby." Says Jade. Harry bites his lip,

"I love it when you act bossy." He says with a chuckle. He quickly leans toward Jade and lands a soft peck on her lips. She smiles and throws him a pillow.

"Now out." She says pointing towards the door with a smile. Harry walks towards the door.

"That so turns me on." He says with a smirk and softly closes the door.

"Jade... He told me I was his world..." I say with a sob.

"And?"

"Then his girlfriend called..." I say sadly. "He was ad that I kissed Michael..."

"Darling... It's obvious he still has feelings for you, very strong feelings."

"But why does he have a girlfriend?!" I ask confused, trying my best to clean my tears.

"What if he's using her to get over you?"

"You really think so?" I ask, trying my best to hide the teensy bit of hopes feel but, failing miserably.

"I know so." She says smiling and brushing my hair. "Now... Let's cleanup those princess tears." She says, grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom. I chuckle and wash my face. I take a quick shower and change into my PJs.

"Just remember that everything will solve itself in the end." She says hopefully. "Now tell me about that kiss." She adds with a crooked smile

"It was... Well... He certainly has experience in that department. It was a great kiss, actually." I admit.

"OOOOOOHHH LALA! Lilly liked it!"

"How can I not like a kiss that was under the starts?! It was the most romantic thing ever!" I say... Not saying the knots I feel in my stomach when I mention the kiss... Is it possible that I feel... Guilt? There's a slight knock on the door.

"Twitcam time!" Says Liam happily.

"Come on." Jade says grabbing my hand. We walk out of the room and my eyes search for Zayn.

"Do you guys want to appear?" Says Liam happily. Niall is sitting next to him, so is Harry.

"I can't." Says Jade.