Chapter 14: Give me love.

Salute! My dear lovely directioners! I love you bunches! Bucktes of carrots for every one! You made me the HAPPIEST BRUNTTE HAVING THE MOST IDIOTIC 'OH GOD WHY' MOMENT EVER! Yes, what you just read its absolutely real. I accidentally erased a three pages chapter by accidentally pressing paste instead of copy. I was literally dying! But then I checked Wattpad and a smile instantly plastered my face when I saw those 2000 reads. I suddenly turn into a professional gymnastic teen. I want to dedicate this chapter to ReneeEllenAndrus who always leaves sweet comments. Also to BeatrizMorales6 who left the most sweetest comment EVER! She so sweet and lovely. I want you to know that you made me s lie like an idiot I'm absolutely glad you love my stories. FAN THEM AMD READ THEIR STORIES! AND TRY TO READ THIS MESSAGES UP HERE BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE IMPORTANT.

--------------------------------•-•------------------------------------------

Lilly's P.O.V.

"The two love birds have arrived." Says Louis teasingly as Jade and Niall walk toward us.

"Where's Harry?!" Jade asks alarmed. Something's wrong, very wrong!

"He left with Taylor a couple of minutes ago." Says Zayn. He also knows something's wrong. I can sense it the way he's looking at little Niall.

"I must get going." says Jade. She looks at Niall but quickly looks down as she notices that he's looking at her too. She goes and runs heading towards where Harry and Taylor went.

"What happened?" Asks Liam. "Jade's scared. Is something wrong with Harry?"

"No, not at all." Says Niall. He's a terrible liar.

"Yeah, I bet he's ok." I add. Niall sends me a I-owe-you-a-huge-one look. I smile at him and somehow Zayn looks at him murderously.

"Well... I thought BooBear, the blondie and little Jade were going to stay. So we may have a little more food than needed." Says Louis.

"Believe me, when I'm here there's no such thing as "more food than needed." says Niall with a grin. Zayn and I start laughing at the same time. Aww! We are alike even at that! Well we got crêpes.

"We ordered only fruit crêpes." Says Eleanor with a smile. Eleanor starts handing us the crêpes. I'm not a huge fan of crêpes, but this one is REALLY good.

"KEVIN! COME HERE!" Shouts Louis as he quickly gets up. He starts pointing to a pigeon. "That's Kevin! What is he doing here?! I told him to stay back home."

"That naughty bird." Says Zayn. I start laughing.

"Kevin! KEVIN! Come down!" Louis shouts. The poor bird must be thinking: "Is he talking to me?! I'm Angelo,not that Kevin you're talking about."

"KEVIN! Come down this instant." Says Eleanor as she stands up and walks toward the tree, where the bird is standing. "My little carrot, I don't think that's Kevin. Kevin doesn't have a purple spot in his right wing." Adds Eleanor. These two make the cutest couple EVER!

"But-But... Oh Kevin!" Says Louis as he looks down at the grass. "Pigeon! Sweet pigeon! I'm gonna name you..." Adds Louis as he starts rubbing his chin with two fingers.

"How about Victor?" Suggest Liam.

"No... Victor ain't a name for a pigeon." Says Louis.

"Ralph?" Zayn suggests.

"No Ralph is a name for smarter looking pigeons." Answers Louis.

"JOE!" I say.

"Yeah! That's perfect." Says Louis clapping his hands happily. "Joe! Can you tell Kevin that I left his food on top of my bed?" Louis asks. Joe, as if he understood, flies away. But not before leaving Louis a little present... That lands in his nose! "Don't you go away now! I got to teach you some manners!" Says Louis as he tries to catch up. "No... Liam will teach you some manners! Right, Liam?!"