Chapter 18: Gotta get through

OMG!!!! *Does a little happy dance* 6,647 reads!! I can't believe it! You guys are really nice!! Your comments are the best things any writer would adore. Ashleyizmyname wait, little one, wait. You'll soon see the reason!! And Loving1dismyjob you made me the happiest girl in the world. HEY Y'ALL!! Those two girls and Anonymousbosch are some of the best people I've met so hurt them be prepared to see your end. LUV YA GUYS SOOO MUCH!! STAY FLAWLESS!

Lilly's P.O.V.

Breakfast:

"So... Anything you guys want to do?" Asks Harry. Taylor tries to hold his hand but he quickly moves his hand away.

"Anything. But please let's make it before 7." I say and Jade gives me a quick glare.

"Why?" Harry asks curiously.

"Well... Um..." I try to avoid the fact that Zayn's caramel eyes are almost piercing my skull.

"Lil has a date." Jade says like its a matter of fact. I look around and see Zayn with a little frown.

"OOOO! So it wasn't Niall the only one who had fun?" Says Liam teasingly. I immediately start blushing.

"Wait what did naughty Niall do?" Harry asks with a smirk and a wink.

"Well... I didn't do anything wrong... I just met this beautiful ecuatorian whose name is Paloma. And I have to say... She is a great kisser." Says Niall with a grin. I see a hint of anger in Jade's eyes. She quickly gets up and skips to the room trying her best to hide her confusion and stress. All the persons have questioning looks in their faces except for Niall who just shrugs.

"What's wrong with her?" Says Niall trying to hide a little smile that spreading across his Irish face.

"Don't know, dont care."Says Taylor with a shrug. Making another attempt to hold Harry's hand, but again, failing miserably.

"So you gonna ask Paloma out?" Asks Liam

"Probably. She's pretty poetic, you know?" Says Niall.

"And Lilly" Says Zayn as he turns to me. "Tell us more about this guy."

"Well..." Suddenly I feel anger feel my blood. Niall stops me and looks at Zayn.

"Well, Zayn aren't you jealous?" Says Niall with a little smirk.

"Niall, this isn't your problem." Says Zayn raising his voice. "Lilly can you come with me a sec?"

"Sure." I say. We go out to the street.

"Lilly, do you even know this guy?"

"I know him enough to know he isn't a jerk... Like some people I know." I say.

"Hey, I'm sorry. But you wanted an honest answer."

"No, I'm not mad about that. I'm mad about the fact that every time I try to move on you come back."

"I do not." Says Zayn complaining.

"Zayn, you do. You always do. Every time I meet someone new you just come and ruin it." I say. "You won't ruin this one. For once in my life let me be happy." I say as I walk inside the hotel.

"Lilly, LILLY!" He says but it's too late. I'm already entering the hotel.

Niall's P.O.V.

I see Zayn following an angry Lilly. She closes the door at his face and he looks around desperately.

"Something wrong, Malik?" I ask mockingly.

"You just had to ruin it, didn't you?" Says Zayn approaching towards me.