Staceys Confession

College

Third Person POV

As luck would have it Cora, and Stacey had gotten into the same college and were in their first semester at UCLA.

They had both gotten done with a history lecture when Cora invited the blonde over to her dorm room that night to study.

"What about your roommate?" Stacey asked, making a face since Cora's roommate had never liked her.

"She's going to her boyfriend dorm tonight" Cora replied, also making a face.

"Alright" Stacey laughed a little "I'll be over there at 5"

"Awesome, see you then!"

¥ 5:00 pm ¥

A knock on the door sent Cora running to open it.

"Hey Stace!" She smiled, as her best friend came into the brown haired girls freshly decorated dorm room.

"Oh awesome tapestry" Stacey complemented

"I know" Cora smirked, making the blonde laugh "so should we get started on the homework"

"Ughhh" Stacey groaned while sitting down on Coras bed.

As Cora did the work the blue eyed eye girl just couldn't focus the homework. Should she tell her now? I mean it's been six whole years since I started liking her. You know what? Screw it."

"Hey cor?" Stacey said all of the sudden "can we take a break for a second, I have something to say"

This confused Cora confused but agreed by setting down her textbook.

"So I'm not sure how your going to react to this because of how long we've known each other and the fact that you might already know is even more nerve-"

"Stace!" Cora yelled a little, cutting off Staceys tumbling "come on just say it. You know you can tell anything."

"Alright well what I'm trying to say is that...I-I like you. Like like you."

Oh my gosh. She had finally done it. After all these years.

"Stace" Cora smiled a little "when did you start liking me?"

"Seventh grade" Stacey winced

"Oh" Was all that Cora said for a moment "well I totally accept you"

After all these years, Stacey felt a weight off of her chest.

"Come her" Cora smiled once again, opening her arms for a hug which Stacey gladly accepted

"I love you stace"

"I love you too"

Authors Note: One more bonus special!!!