Chapter Fifteen

A Few Months Later...

Coras POV

It had been a few months since Jonathan and I started dating and a lot had happened.

For one of course the teens had told the friend group and everyone was supportive of it, though it was still kind of weird for Stacey and Jack.

And speaking of Stacey... she came out to the group! We all accepted her and congratulated the young girl on being herself. Though she didn't tell me until years later of her feelings for me. She said she hadn't told me sooner because she didn't want to create any love drama for me.

Maya and Michelle had rough patches throughout the months but had stayed together. Lola and Luke finally got together after Lolas birthday when Lola proposed a date. Faith broke up with her boyfriend but began having a crush on a guy in her algebra class.

Jack has drifted away from the group a little, before moving away after his mother had died of cancer, losing touch with the group completely.

I wrote to Jack every now and then but didn't always get an answer from my old best friend.

I missed Jack a lot but was happier than I had ever really been with Jonathan.

It was finally Just the two of us.

THE END

I hoped you all enjoyed this book because I had a great time writing it. I think I'll do some bonus scenes of the couples later on so watch out for that. Love you all and stay safe ♡︎