Cora and Jonathan

Cora and Jonathan's Wedding

Third Person POV

Finally, after being together for six years, Cora and Jonathan were about to get married. It had been a long road for the couple but Brandis had finally gotten the guts to ask the girl of his dreams to marry him.

Right now Cora was standing in guest room of the hotel she was getting married at, staring down at her flowy long white dress, a bundle of daisy's in hand with a white daisy in her hair.

"Cor you look great" Maya scolded her best friend, as her and the rest of the girls waited in the room with the bride.

"Yeah no need to look like you just walked in on a crime scene" Stacey teased while fixing the straps on Lolas sage green silk dress.

"Ha ha very funny you guys" Cora responded while adjusting her mesh sleeves with tiny sparkles on them.

"Bridesmaids!" The wedding director yelled to the girls "get out here!"

"We gotta go, bye Cora!" They all sang a chorus of goodbyes as the walked out of the door.

"Let go of the nerves" Maya said, before walking out of the room "you'll be just fine."

The green eyed girl just squeezed her best friends shoulders and smiled.

"Ms. Monroe?" The director called after a few minutes "everyone's ready."

Cora took a deep breath, and nodded ready to start the biggest moment of her life.

She walked out of the rooms doorway, seeing the hotels garden decorated with daisies and sage green silk satin ribbons hanging through beautiful white picket fences.

"You look beautiful honey" Mr. Monroe told his daughter we they walked down the aisle together.

Here comes the bride rang through the scenery as the 21 year old saw her finance, standing next to the priest, waiting for the love of his life to arrive next to him.

Cora walked across from him as the priest started the vows.

"I will love and honor you all the days of my life." The priest said as he blessed the couple and joined their hands. "Do you take Cora Monroe as your lawful wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love ."

"I, Jonathan Brandis take you, Cora Monroe to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"And do you take Jonathan Brandis as your lawful husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love ."

"And I, Cora Monroe take you, Jonathan Brandis, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"You have declared your consent before the Church." The priest announced "and...you may now kiss the bride."

Jonathan leaned in, locking lips with Cora, creating the kiss that would seal their love for many, many years to come.

¥¥¥