Chapter 4

Chapter 4

 ~Charlie

“Girl you should totally wear these shorts.” Ahleesha said pulling out a pair of shorts that looked like panties.

“What?” NO! I am not tryna have niggas on my ass.”

It was not 10:00pm. Jojo, Tahlaya, and Jimmy were all asleep in Jimmy’s room. Prod and Ahleesha decided to stay over since Leesha’s mom was going out. Prod just didn’t want to miss any possible freaky shit that went down at sleepovers. He needs to stop watching so much TV.

“Stop trying to find me something to wear. I’m gonna wing it.” She sighed and sat down.

“Fine. Just don’t look ratchet.”

“Whatever.” I yawned and layed down in my bed. “I’m so tired!”

“Really? I didn’t notice.” Prod is a smart ass.

“Shut the hell up.” I closed my eyes for what seemed like twp seconds, then opened them to find Prod laying next to me.

“Where’s Leesha?”

“In the shower.”

“Oh.” Another yawn was released into the air.

“Go back to sleep.”

“No. I need to change.” My eyes were closing with every word.

My pants were suddenly being slid of my legs, next was my shirt. I couldn’t even say anything I was so tired… I felt another pair of pants being slid onto my body and a shirt pulled over my head. A pair of lips on mine was all I felt falling asleep.

<><><><><><><><>

“Oh hey mom.” I went and hugged her.

“Hey sweetie.” She yawned.

“Did you just get home?”

“No. Around 4, I went to sleep and woke back up to see you to school.”

“Oh well Prod and Leesha are here too.”

“Okay.” She lay back on the couch. I went to the kitchen to grab 3 granola bars. We were running late again.

“Hey mom, I was wondering if I can go to Mark Millers' party on Friday?”

“Mark Millers?” she pulled a confused face.

“You meant him at the food drive.”

“Oh yeah! He’s nice, you can go, but be home by 12:00”

“Yay! Thanks Mommy!!!” I ran and hugged her.

“Aww! Family moment!” I then felt Prod and Leesha’s arms around me.

“You children are stupid.” My mom laughed.

“Actually Mama, I’m a man now” Prod went to the middle of the room and flexed showing off some muscles.

“Oh naw boy!” Leesha laughed at his attempt to be a man.

“Leave my son alone girl.” My mom smiled.

My mom claims Prod as her son. That’s how close we are. His mom is my mom and my mom is hiss mom. I doubt anyone would think we’re actually related.

“Well yall get to school ok.” She hugged us.

“Bye mom. Jimmy and the kids are at the sitters.” I was pulled to my car just after saying that. Rude.