Chapter 12: The Moment of Truth

Nothing to say....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12: The Moment of Truth

~Charlie

“Remember when we came back from spring break and everyone was calling me a slut and hoe and all this other stuff?” I asked him.

“Yeah…”

“Well, I didn’t want people to start saying stuff about you. I thought it would make you feel like it was my fault. I didn’t want you to start hating me for it. That why I started distancing myself from you guy. And when the rumors got worse I eventually just, completely pushed you away.”

“Charlie, I would never turn my back on you.” Prod said in disbelief.

“Me either! I would never do anything like that to you!” Leesha yelled. She’s so damn loud.

“In case you for got Charlie, I was the one who brought you home that night. I know what happened between you and Mark.” I looked down to hide my tears. He’s right. I guess I just let my emotions get the best of me.

“Wait, what happened?” Jacob asked. I almost forgot he was there. “Oh so no one what to tell the Mexican what’s going on?” I chuckled a little bit. Prod looked at me as if asking permission to tell him. I just slightly nodded my head.

After Jacob was caught up on everything that went on that night at the party, he was so pissed. One reason, because I never told him, but mainly just for the simply fact that Mark raped me.

“Please tell me you pressed charges.”

“She didn’t!”

“Leesha!”

“Well you didn’t.”

“Well why the hell not!?” I swear Jacob is scary as shit he he’s angry.

“Because…”

“Because why Charlie.”

“Prod, I just… I can’t tell you guys.”

“What?” He looked at me like I was stupid.

“I though I was ready to tell you but, I just can’t”

“Did he threaten you?” he asked.

“No! Of course not.”

“Then what is it!?”

“Prod, calm down bro.”

“Nah! Fuck that calm shit! Charlie-”

“Prod I just ca-”

“Dammit! Grow up! I’m tire of you playing these little ass games with me.”

“I’m not playing games!”

“Yes you are! Stop being childish! You need to stop running from your past!”

“Well what if I’m not ready to face them! What if I’m afraid of the outcome!”

Prod just sighed and rubbed his temple. He looked me in my wet eyes and tried to hug me. I pushed him back gently so he wouldn’t feel the small bump under my shirt. “Charlie, just talk to me.” Right then, I knew it was no backing out of this one. No more running. I need to do this or I would regret it.

“Prod, I-I’m pregnant. By Mark.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

COMMENT!