Chapter 19

Chapter 19

~Prod

“Aight. See you tomorrow, man.” I said to Jacob as Ahleesha, Charlie, and I walked out of the house.

“Yeah, let’s meet at your place”

“Aight.”

The three of us got into Ahleesha’s car. She dropped me off first.

“Bye yall. I ‘ll see you guys tomorrow.” I kissed Charlie’s cheek and hugged Leesha. Just as I was about to enter the house, Charlie called my name, getting out of the car.

“Here,” she handed me an envelope. “Don’t open it until you get you get in your room ok?”

“Um, alright.”

“You have to promise me.” she held out pinky finger. I chuckles softly and wrapped our pinkies.

“I promise.” we smiled and went our separate.

“Mom! I’m back!” I yelled through the house.

“Honey, I’m on the phone.” she yelled back.

I walked upstairs, said hi to Jo, then made my way to my room. I jumped on  my bed, practically ripping the envelope into pieces. Inside was a disc that had writing that read: ‘Play Me! :D’

I popped it into my already turned on laptop. Once the disc began to play, my emotions immediately took me over. My eyes were mini waterfalls by the time my mom walked into my room.

“Hey Prod baby. Sorry I- What’s wrong?” I didn’t reply. Nothing was wrong. She eventually walked over to see what I was looking at.

“Is that the sonogram?” I nodded my head. “Oh! Look at my little baby! I have to call Josie!” With that she hurried out the room.

I sent a quick text to Charlie letting her know I played the disc.

Me: @ 8:16pm

Thanks :’)

My Girl: @ 8:18pm

No problem :-*

I locked my screen and continued to watch the little human awaiting to enter the world. *sigh* The only thing that could make this moment even better, is if the baby was mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoyoyoyoyoyo!!!

I just wanna let yall know that I have a castcall book so check that out! Also you guys can send me questions and I'll answer them ALL in my Question and Confessions/ Facts book.

I also have an imagine/ Oneshot book. So if you want one you have to INBOX me the following: 

Name/Nickname:

Oneshot or imagine?

General Plot

FaceClaim

Age: 

Rating (Rated R, PG-13, ect.) 

Additional Characters and thier face claims

-Charlie (RawR)