Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~Prod

Everything’s adding up. That night, her weight. I get it. Maybe she is pregnant. That thought sadden me. My heart got heavier.

“Did you get Charlie pregnant?” Jacob asked me. I looked him in the eyes.

“No.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes nigga damn!” I looked away angry. More so with the situation than with Jacob.

“Aight calm down.” Once again it was silent. “Do you know who got Charlie pregnant?”

“She might not be pregnant.” I said.

“But-”

“No! She can’t be” My voice cracked again. Just the very thought of Charlie being pregnant and the baby not being mine, it hurts. I heard Jacob sigh.

“Look I know you feel a certain way about this but, you need to except the possibilities.”

I just shook my head and let a few tears fall. I didn’t realize until now how much I feel for Charlie. Being away from her tears me apart inside. I guess it’s true what they say. ‘You never know what you have until it’s gone.’

“Let’s go to lunch”

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Haha yeah. This bitch is keeping her distance now.”

“How’d you get the hoe off yo dick bruh?”

“Well I just had to shut her out for a while. She eventually got the hint I aint want no disease. Shit, I gotta take care of myself.”

I kept hearing comments like this as I turned the corner to my locker. When I got to it I finally saw whom it was that was talking. Mark. My jaw clenched and my skin tightened as I gather my books out of my locker.

“She keeps looking my way like she wants me though. Well she can’t have this clean dick. That nasty hoe.”

After hearing that, I walked to him and punched him square in the eye. He staggered back. Once he got his feet together, he saw I was the person that hit him. Realization got to him and his widened.

“Surprise nigga.” I smirked backing him into the wall.

“What do you want?

“You must have forgotten about our little deal.” He gulped, knowing what was coming.

“Somebody better call the ambulance.”

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-2 days later-

~Charlie

“Hey Girl!” Leesha said, walking up to me

“Hey..”

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know you’re like, ‘So you got rid of Prod but not Leesha!’ Trust me I tried. Ahleesha just has a way of making you give up on shit.

“So where were you yesterday?” she asked.

“Had a doctors appointment.”

“For the baby?”

“Shh!” Why she gotta be so loud. “And yesh.”

“Aww. How’s my little niece or nephew?”

“Good” I smiled a little.

Leesha and I were talking until walked in. I was so shocked and Leesha looked as if she was about to burst out in laughter.

“What the hell happened?” I whispered as I watched him barely move down the hallway.

“Prod beat the nigga’s ass.”

NO WAY!

Mark was walking into school looking tore-the-fuck-up! He had a black eye, a broken leg, sprained wrist, swollen lip and cheek, plus some bruises here and there.

“Why did Prod beat him like that?” There has to be a HUGE reason why he would do... THAT.

“You”

“What”

“Mark kept talking shit about you so, Prod waxed that ass!”

Prod always had a problem with women being disrespected. That’s just one of the many reasons I love him. The fact that Prod would still stick up for me made me feel so good inside. Like I hadn’t completely lost him.

“You should really tell him,” Leesha said pointing to my stomach. “I think he deserves to know.”

I didn’t want him to know. But then again I did. But what if he changes. I wouldn’t be able to handle that.

“Just think about it ok?” I didn’t reply so she just walked away shaking her head.

I can’t do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooooohhhhhhh QUESTION'S!!

1. What can't she do?

2. Do you think she's really pregnant?

3. Is Mark still gonna spread rumors about Charlie?

4. Will Mark revenge?

5. Where's Prod now?

6. Should Charlie Tell Prod??

Hmmmmm so many questions, so little clues... 

Oh well... lol but i hope you guys enjoyed it... please excuse any typos or errors or watevz... 

vote, comment, send me virtual cookies! :D