Chapter 20

~Prod

[Next Day: Sunday June 8, 2013]

(1:30pm)

I woke up around 11 o'clock this morning. Aye! It's summer and I ain't got nowhere to be. Anyway, I went to brush brush my teeth and take a piss. Then I made my way downstairs, find oh g a note on the refrigerator.

Hey hunny,  

The job called and said they needed me to work two extra shifts today. Not sure when I'll be home but I love you. And tell Jo I love him too.  

-Yo mama.

I sighed.l and threw the note in the trash. After decided what breakfast was gonna be, the doorbell rang. Who in the fuck??

"Who is it?" I yelled. Don't nobody knock on a nigga door at 11:45 in the damn morning. Turns out it was just Charlie and Jimmy. Her mom was also working late today , so we decided that we would chill here, army place, after the went swimming.

The four of us- Joking, Jimmy, Charlie, and I - ate breakfast then started getting ready for the pool. Getting the boys ready was the hardest part.

"Come on Jo! You gotta sit still!" I yelled. Finally I got his swim trucks on just in time for the doorbell to ring. Quickly, I ran downstairs and yanked open the door.

"Hey" Leeds and Jake greeted me with Ahleesha's little sister tagging along. 

"Hey..." 

"Is Charlie here-"

"Jimmy, get yo lil ass back here!"  

"Does that answer your question?"I smirked.

Jimmy came running down the stairs butt-ass-naked covered in a bunch of white liquid.

"Prod! Did you cum on Jimmy? What the duck were you guys doing!" 

"I-" 

"It's not cum Leesh." Charlie said wobbling down the stairs. "It's sunscreen "

Jimmy came running out the kitchen to my legs. He held once but Blythe tight enough. Charlie grabbed him and smacked his bare legs. Ouch.

"Don't you ever pull that shit again! You hear me?" She continued to ranted while pulling Jimmy back upstairs.

"Well at least we know her child won't be out of control."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[At the waterpark] 

"Yes! I'm bout to get my tan on." Charlie yelled as she spread out in the pool chair. She took off her top to reveal her bikini top. Her baby bump poked out. I could see the scar Mark gave her that night.  I quickly turned my head to keep from getting angry. 

"Nu-uh. I am not get any darker than I alreayd am. Got me fucked up!"

"Leesha, you not even that dark."

"And I plan on keeping it that way!" She sat down and rummaged through her back, looking for sunscreen I suppose.  "Mr. Mexican, on the other hand. Could use a little sun with his high yellow ass."

Jacon shot her a glare. "Ha ha, Very funny. Making jokes about the only light skin nigga-"

"Half- nigga" Leesha interrupted. "But we still love you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~